two

My Love At First Sight**

NOTE: 

SO AH's thoughts

DAEHYUN's thoughts

HANEUL's thoughts

OTHER CHARACTERs' thoughts


1 week had passed...

 

"Wooyoung is super cute!! Kyaaahh!~~ I really love him!!" Haneul cried while holding Wooyoung's photocard.

"Hmph, Kyuhyun is more handsome!!" So Ah answered back.

"Nooo!! Wooyoung is more handsome than Kyu!!" 

"Okay..."

"Thank God you already realize the truth."

"... because Kyuhyun is perfect!!" So Ah fights back.

"Ugghh! No!!"

"Hahaha, this is what you called 'Battle of the Maknaes', but Kyuhyun wins!!"

 

"Here they go again... fighting over some K-pop Idols.." one of their classmates whispered.

Well, it's so normal.. They knew about this, still they're holding their patience over them..

 

While the Ulzzang University Students are busy, there's a black car that stopped infront of their gate. And six gods... err, I mean six hot men who come out from the car.. The school staff assist them.

 

Meanwhile, in the corridors..

There are many students who are determine to see the exchange students.

 

"Hurry up So Ah!! We'll getting late! The line in the canteen would be too long!!" Haneul said while ordering So Ah to hurry up, then when they go out of the room, the corridor is crowded, "Hmph! Told you So Ah!!"

 

".. is this the line to the canteen??" So Ah asked.

"Of course it is!" Haneul answered back, "Maybe cook-ssi, prepared something delicious!" Haneul said while drooling over the foods. "Then, lets hurry up!!" So Ah said and pulls her friend in the middle of the crowd. "Hey! Watch it!!" a student exclaimed after So Ah stepped on her shoe. "Mianhe!" So Ah apologized. They'll do everything for the food.

 

Then after a hard time on walking in the crowds, "Hey, this is not the line of the canteen!" So Ah noticed. "Yes, this isn't the line of the canteen." a girl said. ".. then, why these students are here?" the both of them asked.

".. well, are you familiar with the 'exchange students'??"

"E-exchange students??" the both of them asked again and both look at each other.

"Aigoo! You're not updated! Well, they are from... TS University in Busan... They'll going to stay here over three months!" she informed, "... and they said... they are really handsome!!" 

"Handsome?? There is no handsome for me... except to Cho Kyuhyun and to that 'camera-holding guy' at school event."

 

Class started...

 

While So Ah is sitting in her place, with her palms on her face and looking outside. Dreaming of something.

"A new student... Kyahh! Who may it be..." her seatmate whispered to the other one.  So Ah had a sigh.

 

"Annyeong! Jung Daehyun-imnida, same age as you..." he greeted. Then So Ah looked. A very familiar face is standing infront of her. 

"He is that.... 'camera-holding guy'..... and his name is.... J- Jung Daehyun."

 

So Ah never takes her eyes off on Daehyun, but never let anyone to discover her doing..

"You are free guys on asking him a questions." sir Leeteuk permitted.

The girls of course are happy.

 

".. do you have a girlfriend??" a straight question being asked.

"No, I don't have..." Daehyun answered back.

"What is your hobby??"

"Photography."

"Oooohhh," a loud noise that the students created.

"Guys guys! Silence!" sir Leeteuk cried.

...

"What is love for you?"

"I don't know.... I love photography..."

"Is he doesn't have experienced love??"

 

"... then, what is your ideal type??"

"....... atleast she knows how to cook..." he said straight forward.

"Me! Me! I can fry egg, or any frozen goods and cook instant noodles!!"

 

.... after class...

 

"Now, I'm going to confess to him! I'll tell Haneul about this, I'm sure she'll going to support me..."

"Haneul!--"

"So Ah!--"

"uhmmm... you first!" the both of them said again.

"no you!-- err, okay!-- uggghh..."

"Okay, you go first!" So Ah said, letting Haneul finished her words.

"Okay then... Uhmm, do you know... the exchange student from Busan??"

"Yes, of course! I'm going to confess to him today!"

"Yes?" So Ah asked.

"He is the photographer in school event, remember?"

"Yeah, I already noticed him."

"Kyaaaahhh!!" Haneul exclaimed. "Then what about him?" So Ah is puzzled.

 

"I think........... I fell inlove with him...." she said then her face turns red, while So Ah is extremely shocked of what Haneul confessed.

"Y-you like him??"

"Yeah! But don't worry, I'm not going to confess to him today... I'll still collect some of his infos.." Haneul said, "What are you going to say again??"

"Huh? Ah..... I'll just ask you if you'll going to visit the library these days..." So Ah pretended.

"...ah, maybe no."

"Okay..."

 

"My love at first sight and my best Bestfriend in the world... maybe he is not fated to me.... If Haneul is going to confess to him... I'll surely support her...."

 

 

~~~