four

My Love At First Sight**

NOTE: 

SO AH's thoughts

DAEHYUN's thoughts

HANEUL's thoughts

OTHER CHARACTERs' thoughts


"So Ah... this is--"

"I know him... he's my classmate.." 

"Really??" then faces Daehyun to confirm,

"Ah, yes..."

"Oh, that's great! Atleast you'll never get shy when you met each other!" Mr. Lee is cheerful.

"What do you mean?" So Ah asked.

"He'll be staying here until he finish the 3 months in school, his uncle is a friend of mine..."

"uhhh..."

"how come, you forgot the way to get here..." Mr. Lee is talking to Daehyun.

"I forgot the address...."

"You must be tired," Mr. Lee said,"So Ah, please send Daehyun to his room.."

".. yes." then lead Daehyun to his room,

 

They already at the front of the door, "This is your.... room..." pointing the door, "... and this is my room..." So Ah presented. Their rooms are opposite each other.

"Okay...... thanks....?" Daehyun said and moves inside his room..

 

So Ah is so shocked and so happy at the same time...

"I can't believe this is happening........... Kyaaahhh!!! He's living with me, and we can see each other 24/7!!!" 

then silently jumping with gladness, but prevents Daehyun from hearing it..

 

Then on the next day...

 

"Kyaaaahhh!! Kyuhyun is so handsome with his new hairstyle, I envy you!" Haneul said.

"Hahaha! Of course!!~" So Ah proudly answered.

Then, So Ah quietly observe her friend's face..

"She must not know about Daehyun is staying in our house, and no one should...."

"Hey, are you falling for my beautiful face?" Haneul noticed,

"You wish!" 

then they both laugh at each other.

 

One Saturday morning...

 

*ding dong~*

"who might it be??" So Ah said while walking to open the door..

 

"A-Yo, hyung!!!" Zelo greeted then stopped when seeing So Ah instead of Daehyun.

"... oppa??" So Ah is puzzled,

"O, Zelo!" Daehyun said, then both Zelo and So Ah look at Daehyun.

"Hyung!!"

"h-hyung??" So Ah whispered.

"Yo, hyung! Hi noona~" Zelo turned and smiled at So Ah, and she immediately turns red because of embarrassment.

"He calls me 'noona' and he calls daehyun 'hyung'...... and that means he is our dongsaeng... But I called him, 'oppa'?? Aisshh!! Foolish me!!!"

 

after a while..

 

"Woah, hyung... she is a noona from our school right??"

".... yes..."

"I can't believe it... noona is living with you?! Ahahahah!!" Zelo exclaimed.

".... this is her house, I'll just stay here because of schooling..."

"Wow!! You're so lucky hyung!!"

"... what??"

"You're lucky.... the place is good.... and your room is wide...." Zelo stated.

".. yeah, instead of staying in the dorms... it's more peaceful here...."

 

while outside of Daehyun's room, So Ah  can't keep on one place.

"What are they talking about? W-what if.... Zelo said about me calling him oppa... and Daehyun will think that I'm an idiot? Oh my.... I think I'm going to die..."

thinking about it while biting her fingernails..

 

then suddenly the door opens,

So Ah is so shock and tries to run away so that they can't discover her who is staying outside the door, "... bye, hyung.... Oh, noona! Goodbye!~" Zelo said..

"Ah, y-yeah!!" So Ah pretended, 

 

"See you tomorrow, hyung!~" and Zelo moves away.

 

on the next day...

 

"What if your bias is living with you.... Kyaaaahh!!! Imagining this!!~~" Haneul delightedly said.

"heheheh~"

"How I wish, she won't ask anything about Daehyun blah blah blah."

"... about Daehyun... what do you think is their dormitory looks like?" Haneul brings to ask.

"Here she goes... please save me~"

"Hmmm?"

"uh—" So Ah unfinished said, then Zelo arrived.

".. noona!!" Zelo cried out.

"Thank you Lord~"

 

"You know him?" Haneul asked.

"Yeah, slight.."

"... noona, thank you for yesterday... I like the cookies you've baked~" Zelo complimented.

"Ah, WTH!!"

".. you've visited her in their house??"

"... Ah, nope! Daehyun-hyung is the one I've visited yesterday..." Zelo stated.

-

-

-

"Oh my God, what the hell is going on...."