three

My Love At First Sight**

NOTE: 

SO AH's thoughts

DAEHYUN's thoughts

HANEUL's thoughts

OTHER CHARACTERs' thoughts


First scene in the morning, many female students are gathered around in Daehyun's place..
 
"Look over there So Ah.... many students around Daehyun.." Haneul pointed.
 
".. blinded by his charm..." So Ah said. "Hmm... I thought you also like him..?" Haneul remembered.
 
"uhhh... that's a JOKE!! You know that Kyuhyun is my one and only husband!!" So Ah pretended. "Well, that's true.." Haneul is convinced.
 
Then they both look on Daehyun's side...
"Kyaaahhh!! You look like you're tired... Daehyun-oppa..." said of a worried fangirl.
"Yeah, I can see it in his eyes...."
 
".... well, I can't find my way to my uncle's friend's house..." Daehyun answered, to stop them from asking again.
 
Soon, the classes have started...
 
 
While the teacher is busy writing a lecture on the board also So Ah is busy on looking at Daehyun.
"I can't help it... I feel happy when I'm watching him like this... still, he is not my bestfriend's boyfriend so it's okay."
 
To make things clear, Daehyun's seat is located at the 4th seat of the 2nd row, while So Ah's seat is located at the 2nd seat of the 3rd row beside the window..
 
And because Daehyun is so tired and sleepy, he made his elbows as a stand and rest his head on his palms, then closes his eyes. But the teacher finished his doing and faces the classes.. "Okay now!" he said. Then suddenly, Daehyun opens his eyes and rubs his eyes. So Ah finds it cute. 
 
 
During breaktime,
 
the canteen is full of students, in Haneul and So Ah's table...
 
While So Ah is thinking about Daehyun's cuteness, and really wanted to say it to her bestfriend, "Kyaaahhhh!!...... He is really really CUTE!!!!" she bursted. "Who's 'He'??" Haneul asked.
So Ah becomes aware of it, "Ah, of course.... My Kyuhyun!!! He is cute, isn't he?" she responded then gulped.
 
 
"Yeah, always Kyuhyun.. well, I saw Daehyun, rubbing his eyes during class.." haneul announced.
"Really??" So Ah said, played like an innocent.
 
 
"YES!! Isn't it fated.... I'm the only one who saw his cuteness during class!!" Haneul proud said.
"Ahahaha! Of course..." So Ah said emotionlessly.
 
 
In Girls' locker room, during P.E time...
 
 
"I feel like I loose all my energy..."
While So Ah is getting her P.E uniform from her locker,
 
"Kyaaahhh!! Zelo-oppa!!" the girls shouted while trying to catch Zelo..
"My... If they caught me... I'm deadmeat!!"
 
And because he is super determined to hide from those girls' sight, he immediately went on Girls' locker room, while So Ah is wearing her P.E uniform..
 
"Huh... That's too much.... they're soo scaryy..." he said taking his breathe. After sensing that they're all gone, Zelo takes his small footsteps. Accidentally, he saw So Ah putting her P.E t-shirt. He paused for a while.
"...s-she has a slender body, and fair skin...."
 
 
Then afterwards, So Ah finished and turns aroud seeing Zelo behind..
Noticing him then drew a shock emotion on her face. "What are you...... doing here??"
 
"uh... they are trying to catch me.... so I hide myself here....... M-mianhe!!" he apologized then bows.
"I-it's okay..." 
"This is the first time I see him here... maybe one of the exchange students like Daehyun.... He is sooo tall!! Maybe he's my sunbae..."
".... oppa..." she added.
 
 
"So Ah!! The game will start anytime!!" Haneul yelled from outside.
"... she's calling me.... I'll go first, please don't go here again oppa, or else... the girls will misunderstood." So Ah warned.
Leaving Zelo speechless..
 
 
".... So Ah..." he whispered, then curve a small smile on his face.
 
 
 
In Zelo's classroom...
 
 
"Where have you been??" Jongup asked to Zelo.
Zelo is spacing out... "... hey!! Are you... listening??" Jongup asked again,
 
"uh yeah! I'm alright!!" Zelo responded.
 
"Are you retarded??!!" Jongup scolded.
 
"uhh... maybe? Ah, I mean... do you know... So Ah??" Zelo asked.
 
"huh? We're both new here... so how could I knew her??"
 
"You're not helping hyung!!"
 
"well, that's not my problem..."
 
"So Ah-sunbae??" one of their male classmates asked.
 
"uhhh.... maybe?" Zelo answered.
 
"... she's our sunbae..." 
 
"Our sunbae?" Jongup reacted.
 
"uhhh... so she is my noona..." Zelo said while nodding..
 
"H-how did you met her??" Jongup asked with wonder
 
"well....." then making Jongup to come near so that he can whisper the answer to Jongup's ear.
 
"...... THAT'S A SECRET!!!" Zelo shouted then run for his life..
 
"Ahhh!!! My ear!!" Jongup suffered while holding his left ear, "... YAH!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Zelo!! You bastard!!"
 
 
 
Class ended, In So Ah's house...
 
 
Entering the house and smelling something good from the kitchen..
"Hmmmm~ Appa! Cooking something amazing? What's the occasion??~" So Ah cried.
 
"Well, we have a guest~" Mr. Lee answered wearing an apron,
So Ah puts her bag on the table, then went to the kitchen to taste her dad's dish "... really? Who may it be?"
 
"I don't know, I haven't met him..." Mr. shrugs his shoulder.
"... then why is he going here?" So Ah asked with curiosity,
 
"... well that's a secret!"
suddenly the doorbell rings..
 
"Oh, that's him!" Mr. Lee exclaimed, "So Ah, hurry up and change your clothes!" 
"Okay..." then went to her room..
 
 
"Who may it be?? I wish he won't do anything bad...."
 
Then after changing her clothes, So Ah immediately went downstairs to greet the visitor.
 
"Ah, here's my daughter..." 
 
then So Ah face the guest and was so shocked of what she learned...
-
-
-
 
"D-Daehyun??!!! H-he is dad's guest?? What the hell is he doing here??!!!"