one

My Love At First Sight**

NOTE: 

SO AH's thoughts

DAEHYUN's thoughts

HANEUL's thoughts

OTHER CHARACTERs' thoughts


"Love... a very short word but can effect your whole life. They say Love has a sweet taste, I wonder why.... Maybe because, I'm one of the 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' members..." and blew a heavy sigh.

 

"Hey, So Ah! Don't just sit there!!" her friend cried.

"Uh... coming!" she answered and stands in her feet then went over her friend.

"Aish, we have to hurry, we have a visitors remember?" her friend reminded then drew a smile on her face. 

"uhh, I love her smile..."

 

"Are you not feeling well, So Ah??"

"N-nope! I'm super okay!!" So Ah answered while waving her both hands infront of her friend to reduce her worriness.

"Really? You sure??"

"Y-yeah--"

"Hey, you two! stop chatting and go to the school ground immediately!!" their class president ordered.

"Yes!" Haneul shouted, "... see?"

So Ah just nodded then followed Haneul.

 

In the school ground...

"Woah! So many people!!" Haneul noticed, while So Ah observe the area.

"Yaah! Choi Haneul, I'm looking for you the whole time!!" your classmate said while grabbing Hanuel in the arm.

"What??"

"Have you forgotten?? You'll going to perform on stage!"

"Huwhaaa!!" a shock face she created then faced So Ah, asking 'what will I going to do?'

"Ahh, don't mind me, I'm fine over here..." So Ah replied while shooing her bestfriend.

"Huh--" Haneul is shock then their classmate pull her to the stage. And So Ah waved goodbye. 

"So Ah, you traitor!!"

 

"Aigoo, now that Haneul is gone, I'll just have a little walk..." 

while So Ah is walking, she encountered a tall man who is incharge of taking photos for the event.

She stopped and focus her sight on that certain guy, her heart skipped its beat, and felt unfamiliar feeling.

"H-he is so...... handsome..." then her face turns red..

 

"A-yo! students and visitors!! I'm Kim Taeyeon, Ulzzang University's Student President." she said while holding a microphone, to make everyone hear her words..

After a few minutes the program has begun, different performances from the students and visitors..

"Everyone is lively..." So Ah complimented, while watching the performance on stage. Then she accidentally look into that man again. "He is there again..." So Ah blushingly said, then look unto different side to avoid eye-contact.

"Ahoy! Lee So Ah! I'm back--" Haneul unfinished said because So Ah covered . "mmmpphh!!"

"ssshhh!!" So Ah stopped.

"What's the big idea huh?!!"

"Uhh... err..." So Ah explained. Then Haneul noticed that same guy too.. "He is soo Handsome!!" she excitedly said.

"Huh? Where??" 

"Over there, the guy who is carrying a camera!!" she pointed, then So Ah looks. 

"Yep, he is..."

"See... So Ah!! He is handsome, isn't he?" 

"Ah, yes he is! I like his eyes!"

"definitely!" Haneul agreed.

"I think he is a visitor, 'cause I never met him in any class."

"So do I, but don't deny it, he's a hottie!!"

"... well I didn't said anything against him.. I myself also found him handsome!" So Ah confessed.

"Kyaah! We think the same!!" Haneul happily said, then the two of them exchange a high-five.

 

Then while chatting over that camera-holding guy.. So Ah steal a glance on him, he is still getting some pictures of his fellow visitors' performance. Wearing his serious face, many girls caught by his charms..

"I wish, he'll going to look over here.... jebal!--" then suddenly he looks on So Ah and Haneul's side. So Ah then starstrucked.

"H-he is looking in this side, my gawwd!!" Haneul exclaimed, while So Ah is blushing...

 

"Oh,oh! He's going here!!" Haneul cried. "Kyaaaahh!!"

But their hope was broken when he only went just to have something from his companion who is near to them.

"Awkward!" Haneul cried.. So Ah also felt disappointed.

 

Then after a few hours, the event ended with a 'high-five', the visitors and students fall in line, but because there are too many students  they are divided into two lines, so the visitors also divided into two.

"Kyaahh!! Where is he??" Haneul asked.

Then So Ah look for the familiar face, "... there he is!" she exclaimed, while pointing over her finger to the guy.

 

The two make their way to the line.. 

While the two were busy how to control their bursting feelings, they didn't noticed that the guy they wanted moved to the other side of the line.

The high-five-ing has begun, their cheerful faces fades each moment they had a high-five with each visitors but not seeing the guy they wished to have a high-five with, until they finished. "waah!?? My hand didn't touch his..." Haneul said with disappointment.

"Me either!!" So Ah protested.

"... where did he go??" Haneul asked, then they both turned their back..

 

"Oh, he's over there!!..... in the opposite side...." both of them said, and feel bad on it.

 

The school event ended...

.

.

.

.

.

So Ah was very depressed of the outcome, 

"Aigoo, I didn't asked about his name, aiissh! The foolish me again! Being so timid.. I wish that I can see him.... again, and if that day will come... I am going to confess to him!!"

 

 

~~~