Crying in the dark

Long time no see, Remember me?

I sit on the side of my bed, looking out thru' the window. It's snowstorm. Looking how fast the snow falls, the wind blew hard causing the trees bowed 15degrees. Everything is white outside, and I see no-one outside. There's only silent and the noise of the wind that I can hear. My room was dark because I didn't turn on the lamp. Purposely... maybe...

 

"Sehuna" she held my arm, trying to stop me. I turned my body to her, put up a straight face like nothing happens. She looks scared and pull my arms lightly like a kid, shaking her head saying no.

"The weather is not good, let's just stay here until the weather getting better", she said. "please...", she continued. 

"But there's no time left. It's already midnight and I promised your mother that we'll go back at 11 p.m" I said as I clutched her hands, giving a "please" look too. She still looked worry but I calm her down by hugged her tight. There was a snowstorm in the midnight after we watch movie for our first date. 

"You'll be safe... I promise" 

 

This time... it reminds me of her... Where are you now? it's been a while and I miss her so bad.

 

 

And in seconds... I'm crying in the dark