Excuse Me?

Happy Virus Love

Naarater pov

The principle called everyone into the canteen"ALRIGHT SO THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE"she said everyone sat there silent "YOU ALL KNOW EXO AND DANGEROUS ARE IN THIS SCHOOL...WELL THEY DONT BELONG HERE"everyone jolted all you could hear where people cracking their knuckles "IF EXO AND DANGEROUS ARE HERE OUR SCHOOL WILL BE TARGETED BY MORE GANGS SO WHY DO WE NEED THAT?"She asked someone shouted "Cause their HOT"everyone laughed "Well they are being expelled"she said this time EXO and Dangerous stood up and made their way to the stage "What did you say?"you asked "i said you guys are being expelled"she said you advanced tword her "Whhy? we are protecting you school."you said raising an eyebrow she stood silent "So would you have you students screaming cause of us and be protected?...or would you want them to be screaming because their getting beat up?"you asked "Alright FINE you win"you said everyone cheered "Good now you made me mad and thats very rare because im a HAPPY virus"you said you sighed and shooed her off the stage.

 

You took the mic "Ok so here the thing"you said "If you see anyone boy or girl getting beat up by people you dont know...CALL US IMEDIATLY..."you said they all nodded 'Now if you see your queenka getting beat up just let her be"you said earning a slap in the back of you head by kyunghee you graoned "JOKING.....not but anyway still report it to us"you said