Hurtful And School

Happy Virus Love

Narrater pov

You got on your skateboard and rushed to the hospital you heard everyone on theires too you stopped infront and hopped off picked up your skateboard ran in and asked "Wheres *pant* Lee minah *pant* "you asked breathing heavy "Room 105 "she said you thanked her and ran looking at all the numbers you stopped at 105 and bursted through and saw your father there crying his eyes out you gave him a glare "Why are you here?"you asked coldly as EXO and everyone appeared behind you everyone gave him glares too they hated him for what he did to you and your family "Dont i have the right to be here?"he asked standing up "Umm last time i checked you said you didnt wanna be anywhere neaar us~ So yeah.Leave."you said he got up in your face looking up at you alittle "And what are you gonna do about it?"he asked You smirked and looked down at him "Considering im in the top female gang in all of seoul and i have my gangs behind me oh i dont know you tell me?"you asked smirking earning snickers from everyone he backed away and left earing glares from everyone you went staright to you mom so did sungyeol he was your brother "Sweety if i leave promise me youll love someone"she said you started crying "Mommy you know i cant love after what happened with Hoon"you said as she carresed your cheek *so shes like me but jihyuns nice now...i mean she asked me that earlier cause i guess she was bad i could tell she couldnt wear her heels..i know her so much.*(chanyeol thoughts) "and your not gonna go"you said as she held your cheek you put your hand on hers and cried "One day i told you i was leaving and todays that day"she said your eyes widened "Aniyo.Mommy noo"you said balling as she slowly closed her eyes the heart monitor went off and the nurses rushed in chanyeol pulled you out of the room you pushed him away he was stunned you continued to cry you sat on the floor hugging your knees crying everyone was crying too they thought of your mom as their mom aswell.

End of pov

Chanyeol pov

I cried everyone else was too i looked at SunHi on the floor when i looked at her my heart broke into millions of pieces but why? i cant like her...i dont love jihyun anymore i just dont know if i can trust another girl again i bent down and hugged her i heard her stop breathing and she stiffened alittle but she softened and cried into my chest my heart was beating fast i dont know why ill ask kris hyung about it if it gets worse.

End of chanyeol pov

Narrater pov

Byul looked at the clock it was 10 in the morning you guys where there for an hour and you guys still had school "hey we gotta go to school come one"she said everyone nodded you all exited the hospital and walked to school it was now break period and everyone was roaming Someone screamed which caused everyone to look your guys way everyone started screamin its their first time seing EXO and Dangerous together you all walked by your matched people you guys where in the hallway talking your heart was heeling after you lost your mom you saw footsteps infront you "OH NO NO I LOST KRIS OPPA I WILL NOT LOSE CHANYEOL OPPA BACK OFF"jiyeon screamed you looked at her with a pissed look "Why are you yelling?"you asked pissed "I said to back off of chanyeol oppe"she said she was about to say something but baekhyun had to in "Ok sweety he will neever like a like you none of us will obviously"he said her eyes widned you guys smirked and walked to your class.