Girl Please.

Happy Virus Love

Narrater pov

They cheered smiling you looked at them wierdly "I dunno why you guys are cheering you aint touchin my stash"you said they all pouted everyone went out but chanyeol stayed behind you looked at him "Yeol you comin?"you asked he looked at you with loving eyes making you blush "Yes but i wanna do something first"he said walked twords you you stood there blinking "Yeol come on its cold my lips are shivering"you slurred he smiled and kissed you your eyes widened he kissed you with passion and love you closed your eyes and kissed him back you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist he nibbled on your bottom lip you parted your lips slightly but he bit your bottom lip making you open alittle more realsing a moan his tounge danced with yours as you two kiss he finally pulled away you both panting he put his forhead on yours "I love you."he said you smiled "I love you too."you said he kissed your nose he held your hand and you two walked out "Gawd what took you gais so long"sehun asked "Girl Sunni your lip is swollen and alittle bruised"byul said smiling you blushed as chanyeol pulled you closer "Are you guys together?!"HeeYoung asked you and chanyeol exchanged glances and nodded "Yes We Are"you said together.

 


AHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE TOGETHER so i will not be posting the sequel just yet imma take a break and update my other ones and imma make a new one with powers and then ill make the next one  it will be with kai.