Back in The Game

Happy Virus Love

Narrater pov

Its now friday you have two more days until you can get back to fighing.Jiyeon is off everyone shes dating myungsoo they love eachother so much its cute yes the queenka is in love inpossible right? you walked with EXO dangerous jiyeon and infinite you call jiyeon yeonnie and lay jiyeon jiji unnie then music came

Everybody now behold something you aint seen before

its goin down yes tonight what you waiting for-

You cut it off by answering your phone "Hiyum~"you said cutely chanyeol smiled "Ahh Chinja?!"you smiled happily you nodded "ne i promise"you said and hung up you did alittle happy dance "Im back~"you said you kept doing a hpyy dance people giggled at you "Sunhi stop~"jiji unnie whined "Aniyo~"you said and put in your earphones "MENTAL BREAKER~~"you sand you waited and waited and did kyungs shoulder dance impressing everyone you took ir off and let it hang on your neck "Where are we going?"you asked "We agreed on getting ice cream"yeonnie unnie said you nodded smiling we entered "Ummmm what do you guys want""chocolate"they replied "How much is that?"you asked confused "OMO THATS 55"you said they nodded and smiled you pouted and pouted going with chanyeol "Hi can i get 55 chocolate icecreams~"you said she nodded "Can i put it in a huge bowl instead"she asked you nodded smiling "Thank you ajumma"chanyeol said she smiled and did so  "Wahh~"you exclaimed she chuckled "i added extra flavors"she said "Omo thank you so much~"you said and paid her 80 dollars she smiled you picked up the bowl chanyeol HAD to help you you heard the bell ring "Omo is that my sweet cousin?"you heard someone ask you looked and saw your cousin CL  and her bf gdragon"CL Gd you guys are back"you said smiiling they nodded "We were going to surprise you by picking up some ice cream and bringing it to the house"you cousins bf Gdragon said smiling "But your pretty occupied"cousin CL  said eyeing the HUGE bowl "Who are you hear with besides this young man"your Cousin said giving you a firm look "My Friends EXO and infinite and our gang"you said putting the bowl on the table sitting down "May we join?"they asked you all nodded.

Within 2 hours you all ate it all you bid goodbyes with CL and Gd and walked home you guys went in "Guys come i wanna show you guys mysecret stash that noone knows about"you said bringing them into your room into the closet and into a icebox thing everyone gasped and stared in awe "my alcohol stash"everyone cheered.