Chapter 3

Mr. Troublemaker And Miss. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The sun shone through the window which got Jessica woke up for her beauty sleep. She stretched her body as she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes widened as if it was about to pop out when she realized she was not in her room. It was a man’s room.

 

Jessica quickly looked at her body and was extremely relieved that she was not . Being curious, she walked outside the room sneakily and quietly.

 

Once she was outside the room, she was greeted by a sleeping figure on the couch. It looked like a man’s body. After debating with herself for minutes, Jessica decided to wake the sleeping man up.

 

She carefully poked his shoulder, earned a growl from the man. At first, Jessica was surprised but then, she decided play with the man. She kept poking him until he woke up.

 

“Aish!” The man growled and sat up with his eyes still closed. Jessica froze after seeing the man because it was her worst enemy, Hwang Stephen. Jessica stood up and was about to leave the man but she felt an arm held her tightly.

 

She looked back and gave a cold glare to the man. “I don’t care. Why did you wake up me? I got only 5 hours of sleeping.” He looked at her in annoyed.

 

“Because it’s morning. Man, you’re annoying!” Jessica looked away. Stephen shook his head, regretted the fact that he saved her last night. Maybe I shouldn’t have save her, he thought.

 

“What an ungrateful woman. I should have just let the man you.” murmured Stephen but Jessica heard it clearly. She turned to see the man. Guilt built in her stomach when she saw the wound near the man’s lip.

 

Jessica kneeled down in front of the man who was standing on the sofa and looked at him sadly. “Sorry. Let me help you with the wound!”

 

 

“OUCH!” shouted Stephen in pain as Jessica applied some medicine on the wound. “Stop being a gay!” Jessica finally exploded.  

 

“GAY?! I AM A GAY?!” Stephen clenched his teeth but soon, it turned into a smirk when he saw Jessica was looking at him arrogantly. “Let me show you whether I’m straight or a gay.” He looked at Jessica without forgetting to act like a hungry beast who was about to eat a girl.

 

Jessica on the other hand, was stuttered. She wondered if the man was joking or was he doing it for real? She tried to escape for him but she noticed that there was no way to escape because Stephen was right in front of her, looking at her with full of lust.

 

Without any warning, Jessica extended her leg and landed a kick on Stephen’s most sensitive spot. “OUCH!” Stephen’s voice echoed through the apartment and was probably heard by his neighbors as well.

 

After receiving a kick on his buddy, Stephen fell to the ground while covering his injured buddy. Stephen looked up and glared at Jessica who was smirking at him on the sofa.

 

Wanting to take revenge, Stephen hurriedly stood up and jumped on the sofa where Jessica was sitting. Consequently, his knee kneeled down on the wrong place, making him fell on Jessica.

 

Time stopped ticking and everything had paused when their lips met. Until…

 

“ERT!” Jessica kicked Stephen off the sofa and wiped her lip. Her cheek was red but she didn’t know whether it was from the kiss or her anger.

 

“You violent chick!” Stephen stood up and looked at Jessica in anger. “You kissed me, jerk!” Jessica shot back. She was angry because it was her first ever kiss, not to mention that her first kiss robber was Hwang Stephen, the guy who annoyed her so much.

 

“It’s just a kiss, girl. Why’re you so alarmed?” Stephen shook his head as he crossed his arms. Jessica was about to shoot back but she realized she would get teased by the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter