Chapter 2

Mr. Troublemaker And Miss. Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a figure who was answering her phone silently, trying not to get caught. The girl was talking on her phone secretly in the big living room.

“Okay, I got it. I love you too, babe.” As she finished her talk, she quickly put her back into her pocket.

“Yoona ah!!!” A short woman ran to her and hugged the tall girl quickly. “Help me. Hyoyeon is killing me.” The short woman used Yoona as her shield as Hyoyeon ran to her with a fork on her hand.

“What happened?”Yoona who didn’t know anything as her body was used as a shield, asked.

“I accidentally splashed the water on her.” Sunny replied in a loud tone. “Purposely!” Hyoyeon fought back. “Accidentally!” The 2 short women kept arguing each other.

Suddenly, a door slammed was heard. The 3 women looked at the door, revealing a sleepy Jessica who was glaring at them. The 3 women smiled at each other awkwardly, knowing that they were in trouble. They woke the ice princess up.

“Sorry, Sica ah.” apologized Hyoyeon. Jessica walked toward the 3 women and threw herself to the sofa, “You guys were extremely loud. I might kill one of you now.” the 3 women widened their eyes, “but I am too sleepy now.” the 3 women wiped their sweat from their forehead in relieve.

Yoona, being the straightforward, got closer to Jessica. “Unnie, should we go clubbing tonight? I heard there is a cool club around here.” Jessica looked at her sleepily. “I wanna sleep.” Jessica replied as she got up from the sofa, aiming to her bedroom.

“But unnie, it’s gonna be fun.” Jessica turned back and glared at Yoona. “You guys can go.” As she entered her bedroom, the 3 women followed. Jessica glared at them but her icy glare didn’t work anymore.

“Come on, Sica ah.” The 3 women kept convincing her until she gave in, “Okay but in one condition, get the out of my bedroom first.” The 3 women smiled brightly. “At 7 PM, okay? Enjoy your sleep, unnie.” The 3 women went out and gave each other hi-5.

Clubbing? Interesting!

 

The 4 ladies entered the club in gorgeous party dress that could attract all the men. They were trying to place a place for them but the club was so crowded.

“Look, unnie.” Yoona pointed to the table where her boyfriend and his friends were sitting. The 3 other women looked at the direction. Someone caught Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter