Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!

Be mine forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After couple of hours of preparing the minister finally came in the hospital. They begin the ceremony with just Heechul and Shin, Super Junior members and the Doctor and nurses.

 

Minister: Heechul-ssi.  You are Kim Heechul becoming the husband of Lee Shin.  Do you promise to love Shin and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?

Heechul: Ye… I promise. *Takes Shin's hand, gifts ring, places ring on Shin's finger*

Minister: Shin-ssi.  You are Lee Shin becoming the wife of Kim Heechul. Do you promise to love Heechul and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?

Shin: Ye… I… Promise *Takes Heechul's hand, gifts ring, places ring on Heechul’s finger*

Minister:  I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Heechul: YEESSS!!! *Kissed Shin* I love you…

Shin: *Smiles* I…love you.. too… To all of you… Thank you.. very much… For making this day possible.. Leeteuk oppa, thank you for always being there… when I need you.. You never failed me… Kamsahamnida! *Bows*

Leeteuk: You’re always welcome, Shin-ah…

Shin: To Hankyung oppa… I am also thanking him because he never fails to call overseas... Just to check how my condition is… Though.. We never met personally… and we will never be... I also love him… Yesung oppa… *Smiles cutely* You’re the most… weirdest people.. I’ve ever met…

Yesung: Yaaaah!

Shin: …. Remember when the first time I had this disease? I ask for… water.. *The other members started to laugh* you gave me bottled water… Wook oppa said that.. Put it in the glass.. But.. You put the whole bottle.. Inside the glass instead of just water.. *Breathes heavily* you have no idea… how I wanted to burst out my laughter that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter