Forgiven.

Be mine forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Heechul still asleep when the other members left the dorm* 

 

*after a hour Shin heard a running water from Heechul's room. It means that heechul already woke up*

Heechul: *came out from his room and saw Shin sitting on the couch watching TV* Yeobo... *he walks toward to Shin*

Shin: What?

Heechul: *sits beside Shin* Please forgive me. I will do anything.... Don't get mad at me, Shin-ah. 

Shin: I'm not mad. 

Heechul: Then what?

Shin: I .... I'm hurt. 

Heechul: *sniffs*

Shin: *looks to Heechul* Yah! Why are you crying? I am the one who supposed to be crying, right?

Heechul: I.... I just.... can't believe what I did to you. But Shin-ah, I'm willing to make it right again. When I heard the word "we're done!" from you, you don't have any idea how hurt it was. I hate myself for doing this to you! I love you Shin-ah. I don't know what would happen to me if you leave me. Please give me one more chance. I wont do that again. *cries really hard*

Shin: Chul-ah ..... uljima ... *wipes hee's tears and hugs him* sshhh.. stop crying.

Heechul: *hugged her tightly*  I don't wanna lose you, Shin-ah. So please, don't leave me. 

Shin: Yeah .... I .... I won't leave you. I love you so much, Kim Heechul.

Heechul: *wipes his tears and looks to Shin* Jinjjaro?!

Shin: *nods*

Heechul: *smiles* Thank you yeobo! I'll promise I won't do that again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter