Doomed!

Be mine forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk: I love her... I still do love her. This isn't hard for me. But it hurts me when I think that she's only pretending to love me. She's doing it to hurt somebody else. She's not only hurting me but also my brother, Heechul. Aish, what am I going to do? Super Junior will crash down if Heechul founds out. I should tell Shin that am not going to do it....... *phone beeps* Oh, a voicemail from Shin.

Shin: Teuk... teukie oppa? Eodiseoyo? Can you.. can you please take me to the hospital? I'm not feeling well.

*Another beep*

Shin: Saranghaeyo...

Leeteuk: *Gulp* Okay so, who said that I'm not doing it? Of course, I'll be her boyfriend! *Runs out the dorm*

Eunhyuk: Was that Teukie hyung or Sonic?

 

*AT THE HOSPITAL* 

Leeteuk: You're being stubborn, Lee Shin! Why aren't you taking your medicines?! And that ramen, stop eating those! It's bad for you!

Shin: But you bought me those... *pouts*

Leeteuk: I....what?! like I know?! Aish.. this girl. 

Shin: *Holds Leeteuk's hand* Oppa, please don't be angry at me. *Smiles cutely*

Leeteuk: Stop that, Lee Shin. I won't fall for it.

 

Nurse 1: That's Leeteuk Park of Super Junior, right?

Nurse 2: Ne. And if I'm not mistaken, he's with Heechul's rumoured non-showbiz girlfriend. 

Nurse 1: Are you sure? But It's like they have a relationship.

Nurse 2: Hmmmm, I'll take pictures of them and post it. And wait fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter