The Leader and the Princess.

Be mine forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk: *creeping* awww how’s sweet.  Donghae: *whispering* shut up. They might hear us. Heechul: yah! Yah! What are you doing there? You two creeping? Eunhyuk: of course not!  Heechul: liars. Shin: *giggles*  Eunhyuk: Look, hyung! she’s giggling! Isn’t that lovelyyyy???! Heechul: she’s always doing that. Donghae: Oh, I almost forgot! Shin-ah, it’s time to take your medicines. Shin: Ah yeah. Heechul: let’s go down then? Shin: yep.   ----   Kyuhyun: you gonna drink all that? Shin: *nodded* Donghae: this one too. *gives the medicine to Shin* Kyuhyun: God, that’s the 5th medicine. O__O Sungmin: shut up. Just let her drink. Donghae: okay, the last one. Kyuhyun: shut up too, Minnie. It was just amazing! Shin-ah, I am so proud of you. You are such a strong dongsaeng. *taps Shin’s shoulder and smiles proudly* (just imagine it guys kkk~) Heechul: of course she is. She’ll be strong until  we get married and live together. Shindong: wohoooaahh! Way to go hyung. Leeteuk: Wedding? That would be exciting. Heechul: *smirk* but you don’t look like excited. Are you jealous? Leeteuk: what? Shin: heechul-ah….  Heechul: kidding. Hahahah!   *SILENCE*   Eunhyuk: ….. Uhm … HAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s so funny heechul hyung. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Heechul: HAHAHAHAH! Is it? HAHHAHAHAHA! Eunhyuk: yeah HAHAHAHAHA! Heechul: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eunhyuk: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL! Heechul: HAHAHAHAHA--- *bipolar mode*  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter