Chapter - 1 : Before the storm

Swapping members

“I don’t think that’s possible, hyung. What’s with this project anyway?” Leader Suho protested during his meeting with his manager. There’s this project coming up on SME to temporarily trade a vocal member between EXO-K and EXO-M to see the response of China market.  They are going to have to choose between Luhan or Chen and Baekhyun or Kyungsoo.

Suho sighed as he wondered how he was going to talk about this to his brother. Many arguments are to be expected, in fact. He himself didn’t mind this project his company proposed because all 12 members have great relationships among one another. It wouldn’t be harder for him to manager the EXO-K with either a Luhan or Chen.

“Sehunnie would be happy to tears.” He smiled as he thought about maknae’s love for the older Chinese boy. The only problem is Baekyeol and Kaisoo. He knows how unseparable those two couples are. If Baek is taken, it would drive happy virus Chanyeol up the wall. If Kyungsoo, he didn’t even want to think about it. Who will deal with grumpy JongIn every single day and who will cook for them? Both of them have amazing voices and he is sure EXO-M would be more than happy to take either of them in. Especially Suho didn’t want to choose who will have to move out. He will have to just let them decide among themselves.

Back at the dorm, the kids know nothing about their leader’s heartache, just enjoying their rare free time with each other’s company.

“Hyuunngg…. “ the rare aegyo spilled out of mighty JongIn, with puppy dog eyes and an additional buing buing.

“Please cook ramen for me, pretty pleaseee..” JongIn has been sticking to JongIn side whole afternoon making him cook while the latter was cleaning his already spotless kitchen.

“No. JongIn, you just ate half a cow an hour ago. How could you possibly get hungry again?” Kyungsoo frowned, his eyebrows threatening to connect to each other.

“That means your aegyo is a failure, hyung, mehrong!” Maknae Sehun stuck out his tongue at JongIn whose smile turned upside down and he started to chase the younger boy.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were just snuggling on the couch watching Running Man, to be more specific, Baekhyun watching TV and Chanyeol snoring away softly, his head leaning on Baekhyun’s smaller frame.

“Hahahahahaha..” Baekhyun laughed a little too loud for sleeping Chanyeol as Nation’s MC Yoo Jae Suk did a slapstick.  The younger boy groaned, lifting his head off Baekhyun’s shoulder and punched playfully in his stomach.

“You’re too loud, Baekkie. I’m sleepy. Let’s go to the room and cuddle.” Chanyeol mumbled, half-awake.

“No. It’s too early to sleep. Get up, sleepyhead. This episode is really funny. Hahahaha..” There he went, drowning himself in a fits of giggles with hands clapping like a retarded seal, a habit he seemed to have received from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol tried to concentrate on whatever Baekhyun was laughing so delightedly but sleep came to him once again and his heavy eyelids began to close their way in.

He reached up to kiss the adorably giggling Baekhyun on the cheek before he let himself fall against the squishy couch.

“Eww, I saw that. MOM!!!!!!” The maknae who seemed to have witnessed the fluffly action of Chanyeol screamed at his highest pitch the startled the entire dorm.

“What’s with you, maknae? Screaming that loud.” Kyungsoo shuffled out of his bedroom, with earphones dangling over his sculpted shoulder.

“Hyung.. I saw Chanyeollie hyung kiss Baek hyung. Right here on the cheek.” He said innocently pointing his own milky white cheek before he pulled a very digusted face.

“I thought a ghost stepped on you or something. Why do you sound so surprised anyway? I bet they’ve done more than just the cheeks.” Kyungsoo smirked, glancing at the tow on the couch, who were totally obvious to their surroundings.

“Yeah, I know. I was just bored. I saw them making out the other day backstage. Definitely not only the cheeks, I’m sure of it.” Said maknae, matter-of-factly that earned him a flying pillow towards his direction. Oh, they were listening.

“Shut up, maknae. Don’t be jealous, given that your Luhannie hyung is far away home. But we get to share the same bedroom under the same roof, spending every second stuck together. How fortunate are we!” teased Baekhyun, purposely throwing his arms around Chanyeol’s shoulder, who was grinning widely and stuck out a tongue at maknae. “Ugh, you hyungs are bullying me again, I’m going to tell on you guys!” He faked a loud sob before he stomped down his way to his room.

“Okay. That was harsh.” Kyungsoo chuckled. “Now that you guys have traumatized enough our innocent maknae, one of you please go and calm down the little devil. Suho hyung won’t be too happy if maknae’s sulking when he gets back.  Then again, he’s right. You guys are literally over each other’s faces around the clock. It won’t hurt living at least 2 inches apart from each other once in a while. “

“Oooh. Says the guy who doesn’t let our beloved danshing mashing out of his sight for more than 5 minutes. I must say, you guys could make an adorable couple, you know. But of course, besides us.” Said Chanyeol, a huge smirk across his fae.

“I do not! Hmph. He just gets into trouble when he’s by himself. He’s one mischievous kid. I swear, nevermind.” Kyungsoo decided to give up when the expressions of the two say they don’t buy anything he’s saying. Plus, he does have this protective instinct for the younger boy. JongIn technically sticks around him 24/7 without being asked to. Only Kyungsoo could deal with JongIn whenever he gets in one of his moodswings. He would get yelled at, kicked, slammed and one time even punched at the face but he naturally melts at the younger boy’s sorry and puppy dog eyes. Everytime. It’s not like he doesn’t know why he gives in to JongIn so much, he very well knows himself but as much as he would like to admit to his feelings, there’s even a greater force that tells him things are better this way.

 

Already 10 subscribers. Yay! Okay. First chapter is up. Please bear with me, if Im late with my updates. Please subscribe, comment and love. Your comments make my day! Then again, Im sorry in advance for my grammar, spelling and vocab errors. English is just my second language. Thanks so much, everyone. :)