"Queen of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong" Chapter 5

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

The tall boy with nerdy eyeglasses walks into the bedroom. He puts the warm milk onto the nightstand beside the bed before sitting himself on the fluffy surface of his own bed. His hazel eyes dart to the sleeping boy under the thick bed cover. He doesn’t realize how long it is for him to sit there watching Kim Jaejoong’s peaceful face. Because Jung Yunho himself doesn’t realized since when he can watch someone’s face for so long.

 

He just snapped from his thought when the sick boy squirming in his sleep. Yunho brings his palm above the cool pad on Jaejoong’s forehead. Checking his temperature, Yunho inhales in relieve. Jaejoong is not as hot as yesterday. The doctor from the hospital said Jaejoong only got a small fever because of tiredness and lack of sleep, probably lack of nutrition as well. Thank God it's not something serious. A couple of day of proper rest and eat healthy foods are the only Jaejoong needed. The whole time the doctor was explaining the probability of Jaejoong’s fever, Yunho’s eyes as so not on the doctor.

 

“It's only a week you are not in my sight, now look at you,” Yunho mumbles to himself as he rubs Jaejoong’s cheeks.

 

“So don’t leave me alone then,”

 

“!!!” Jung Yunho nearly jumps from his bed when suddenly Jaejoong opens his doe eyes. “What the , Kim!! You scared the out of me!!”

 

The university queen Kim Jaejoong bites his tongue as he giggles. He snuggles under the fluff cover and closes his eyes again. The tall nerd Jung Yunho blows a sigh before drop his again on the bed.

 

“Did I wake you up?”

 

“Ani~ (No~)” Jaejoong opens his eyes lazily and smiles.

 

“Sorry,” Yunho fixes the blanket over Jaejoong’s body. “At least drink your medicine first before go back to sleep,”

 

“I don’t want medicine,” Jaejoong slurs stubbornly while he fights his eyes from dropping.

 

“You need to recover,”

 

“…Test over… holiday…” Jaejoong mumbles to his self-conscious state.

 

Yunho stays quiet for a while, staring at the boy under the blanket mumbles some incoherent words before the voice totally vanished and Jaejoong falls asleep for real. Yunho chuckles and shakes his head. He fixes the blanket once again before shifts his body next to the sleeping boy, careful not too close and make too much movement. He settles himself right next to Jaejoong, caresses the blonde hair of the boy before closes his eyes as well.

--------------------------------------------------------

“I’m really sorry,”

 

“You really can't go?”

 

“I promised him yesterday. He is sick so…”

 

“Okay then, since you promised,”

 

Shim Changmin bites his chocolate bar as he watches Yunho smiles apologetically to the blonde haired girl in front of them. The two tall nerds bow slightly at the girl before she walks away with a forced smile.

 

“You know, Hyung,” Changmin begins. Yunho looks up at his friend as they also walk away to different direction from Hyoyeon. “You usually don’t like this,”

 

Yunho nonchalantly lifts his eyebrow. “Means?”

 

“You don’t keep your promise to Kim Jaejoong,”

 

“Hey, what do you mean?” Yunho suddenly stops walking and glares at the sleepy-eyed boy. “I’m a man with words, Changmin ah. I-keep-my-words!”

 

“Well, you are,” Changmin eats his sandwich, ignores Yunho’s ‘Wha—where did you get that? Where is your chocolate just now?!’ and continues walking. “You usually ignores Jaejoong sshi’s call when he craves for mango ice cream, or when he nags at you for some sweets after class is over, or well… you basically grumble and walk away,”

 

“I never promised him any. He DRAGGED me to. I was FORCED,” Yunho points at his own chest.

 

“Well, you can always say no. You just dumped your new girlfriend for that sly Kim,” Changmin drinks his Coffee Latte lazily.

 

“I didn’t dump her,” Yunho rolls his eyes. “I reject her offer politely and…. Where did you get that Latte?”

 

“Hmm… What so hard telling me that you worried about him, Hyung?” Changmin ends it with a dramatic long slurping noise.

 

“Hey hey hey, don’t imply anything okay? He is sick and I just fulfill my promise,”

 

“He asked you to buy something? Food he is craving for?”

 

“No…”

 

“You promised him what? By home on time so he can cuddle you in bed?” Changmin’s sleepy eyes shift into a soft ‘unseen’ giggles. He shifts his stare to his Hyung and receives no answer. Shim Changmin brings both of his hands in the air. “Am truly genius yass,” with his sleepy eyes.

 

“Shut up!!” Yunho walks away, leaving his dongsaeng whom keeps calling for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Why you are standing there?” Yunho walks with a tray of food on his hand to his bedroom only to find his best friend Shim Changmin is standing in front of his opened bedroom in silent.

 

“I’m not gonna go in there without protection,” The sleepy head slurs.

 

“Huh?” Yunho makes a face. “What protection you are talking about?!”

 

“You,” Changmin points at his Hyung and steps aside. “I won't come in unless you disinfect the room,”

 

“Gah, Shim Chanmgin you are exaggerating everything! Jaejoong only got a fever and lack of vitamins. He is not suffering from deadly disease,” Yunho thanks God that both of his hands were occupied so he won't punch someone.

 

“Disinfect here is clarified as: Walk in there and check if that over there wearing a proper cloth or not and make sure he doesn’t think I was you so he won't jump on me,” Changmin says in flat monotonous voice. Yunho hits his head on the wall.

 

But Shim Changmin is genius after all.

 

“Yunnie!!!!” Jaejoong jumps off bed and run to Yunho who almost drops the food tray. And yes, Jaejoong doesn’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter