QOSKJ Chp 4

Queen Of Seduction: Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Jung Yunho wakes up in the fine morning. Alone. He straightens his body on the bed, sleepily looks around the bedroom. It looks like something is wrong today. What is it? Shrugs his shoulder, Yunho wakes up to prepare himself for college.

 

The exam week is busy for Yunho. He gets all the extra classes the college offer all along the exam week. The routine is always like this for the whole week. After took the exams, he has the short break before take the extra classes for tomorrow exam subjects. And then he meets Changmin and reviewing the next subjects in the library or Changmin’s house until evening before grab diner and go home.

 

“Gosh! At least it's over!” Yunho stretches his long arms and feet. The other nerd named Shim Changmin waves him palms with sleepy face. Both boys feel so free after the throbbing week of exam. “How was your last exam? Feel good you’ll pass it with full mark?”

 

“Sure,” Shim Changmin shoves his hand inside his bag, brings the chocolate paper bag contains burgers and French fries. “At least 95 since I think I made a mistake in logarithm,”

 

Yunho smirks knowingly before leans backward to let his body rest. The two nerds currently are sitting on the wooden bench under the tree which located near the University’s basketball yard. The green line lured along until it changes into a square garden where some college students sits and having a good time chattering on the green grass. Yunho almost fall asleep when suddenly Changmin voice could be hears.

 

“I haven’t see him around recently, Hyung,”

 

Yunho opens his eyes and lifts his head toward the munching boy. “Who?”

 

“That sly Kim,” Changmin blinks his sleepy eyes before takes another bite of his burger. “I thought he will run to you right now after all these exams were over,”

 

“You right,” Yunho throws his eyes around the garden and college building. “Maybe he is looking for me right now,”

 

Shim Changmin glances at his Hyung with his sleepy eyes. “I don’t think he will come…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do you think he is alright?”

 

“Why he is not alright?” Yunho frowns.

 

“Did you tell him about Hyoyeon sshi?” Changmin munches the last bite and takes another burger. Yunho nods absentmindedly. “How was his reaction at that time?”

 

“He’s understood I think,” Yunho shrugs before leans back to the tree again.

 

“It's not what I mean. I mean how he reacted?”

 

Yunho glances at the younger. “You sound like I was hurting him for telling him that I'm dating Hyoyeon,”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?”

 

Yunho growls. “Geez Min, stop implying such thing. That Kim only play along with me. We are not in that kind of relationship. I believe he has no such feeling for me,” Yunho averts his eyes at the last sentence.

 

“You don’t sound certain by your own words, Hyung,” Changmin picks a couple of French fries and dip them into the sauce. “I think he has a feeling for you,” Changmin continues eating, doesn’t reply Yunho’s gaze on him. “He is well known as Queen in the campus. He is famous. There is no few people who willing to be his slave Hyung. Trust me. Some of my class mates are dump enough to worship the ground Kim Jaejoong stepped. He can have everyone he wants. Do you think he is not fabulous enough that he stuck with a nerd like you?”

 

Yunho should be insulted by Changmin’s words. But the main brain of his works properly like a smart person he is. Yunho fixes his eyes on the younger man. “…no,”

 

“Exactly. He can have anyone. Heck he even can throw anyone after he used them. But he doesn’t. And why is that?” Changmin stops eating and stares back at the older. The two keep staring each other but they knew Yunho had the answer already. Yet, he doesn’t speak it out loud. “Everyone knows he doesn’t do fling thing, Hyung. He teases his fans who desperately want him on their bed but he doesn’t give in. Do you notice the difference when he flirts around and when he teases you?”

 

“….No,” Again, Yunho can guess the answer. But man, he is talking to the genius Shim Changmin.

 

“You knew the answer, Hyung,”

 

Before they could continue, a pretty blonde girl walks toward their bench. The two boys look up to find Kim Hyoyeon smiling all excitedly to her new boyfriend.

 

“Hi!”

 

“Oh, hey,” Yunho smiles and glances at his best friend who smiles in return to the girl. “Hyoyeon, this is Shim Changmin. My best friend since high school,”

 

“Hello, Changmin sshi. Yunho told me a lot about you,” The blonde girl smiles brightly to the sleepy eyed boy. Changmin can guess how Yunho has his eyes on her. Yunho who usually mute and prefer books than population, likes a cheerful and bright girl.

 

“Good evening, Hyoyeon sshi. Please take care of Yunho Hyung. He is like my own brother,” Changmin says politely and slightly bows.

 

“I will,” Hyoyeon smiles wide before turn to her new boyfriend. “Today is the last exam day,” She begins.

 

Yunho quickly remembers that he promised the girl he will take her for their first date after the exam week over. He smiles and nods in approval. “Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Let’s find a good place to eat and drink Frappuccino?” Hyoyeon suggests excitedly.

 

“Sounds good,” Yunho chuckles. After a quick chat, the new couple says good bye to the sleepy boy who munches his burger while waving his hand. They walk away from the Uni garden toward the main gate, chatting about their week. But as Yunho leads the pretty girl toward the main gate and his bike, Shim Changmin’s words floating in his mind.

 

A couple feet from the new couple, the certain University Queen stands with his blank and empty eyes. The dark circles formed under his eyes. His pale beautiful skin getting unhealthy paler and his lips chapped a little. If someone guessing the diva Kim Jaejoong will be this stressful for the exam week, they are definitely don’t know him. But again, no one ever knows what the real Kim Jaejoong is. Jaejoong’s empty eyes follow how Yunho smiles to the girl’s words. He shifts his eyes to Kim Hyoyeon’s features, right hand slowly creeps on his face.

 

“My eyes are beautiful too….” He mumbles, fingers slowly reach his smooth hair. “If I dye my hair, I will be prettier than her…” Then his eyes fall to the dance-major student’s body. His fingers fall to his side and looks down at his own body. A dry faint chuckle escapes his trembling lips. “What am I thinking… Of course, she is a girl…”

------------------------------------------------------

The boy squirms on his bed. Layers of sweat are covering his forehead and his neck. It was a minute until the boy start trashing around wildly and screaming. With a jerk, the boy jump onto sitting position, breathing heavily and sweating like crazy. He pants to his dark bed room. Slowly his eyes stinging and tears roll down his cheeks.

 

“Yunho…”

 

It's been more than a week Jaejoong to sleep on his own bedroom. Alone. For a whole week the boy realized he can't sleep if he doesn’t hug the certain grumpy nerd. He needs to hear Yunho’s grumbling and nags before he starts and ends the day. He needs the taller man’s warmth before he drifts off to sleep. But for the whole week Jaejoong has no gut to show up in front of Yunho. And he just realized how much his life was depending on the nerd until now.

 

“…Yunho… I miss…you, Yunhoo…”

 

The sobs are filling the dark bedroom. Leaving the golden haired boy in the coldness. If only Kim Jaejoong understands his feeling sooner….

------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong walks down to the pretty stairs of Kim residence, greeted by his mother who shocked by his appearance.

 

“Omona! Kim Jaejoong, are you okay, baby?”

 

“Good morning, Mom,” The boy smiles weakly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter