Step by Step

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!

Myungsoo was just staring at his phone while waiting for their live stage in the waiting room.
He was thinking whether to call her now or later.
But everytime he tried to call, she wouldn't answer.
*How will we be able to fix our problem if she wouldn't even answer my calls? I don't have time to go to her house because of the live performances.* He frowned.

"Are you waiting for someone's call?" A voice suddenly interrupted him.
He looked up and saw Yerim making her way beside him.
She sat beside him and looked at him worriedly. "I always caught you staring on your phone."
He scoffed and looked away. "It's none of your business anyways."

Yerim pouted. *Why is he so cold towards me?*
She watched him as he stared at his phone again. *I always like it whenever we're on stage or when we're on interviews. He looks so friendly towards me. But when off cam, he's so cold!!!!*
"Uhh..." She tried to talk to him. "Do you want something to drink while we wait?"

He blinked and slowly looked at her. "Why are you trying so hard on making a conversation with me?"
She was taken aback by his sudden straightforward question. She blinked and looked straight to his eyes.
"Do you really want to know why?" She asked.
He tilted his head, having a confused expression.

She sighed and took a deep breath. "Because I want to be friends with you. Because I like you."
She bit her bottom lip and looked away. "There.. I said it."

He just blinked as he looked at her."You what?"
She looked up at him again and pouted. "Haven't you heard what I just said?"
She covered her face with her palms and continued, "It's embarassing if I repeat it again!"
He smirked and shook his head with a small smile. "Babo."
"What?" She uncovered her face and looked at him who has now a small smile. She smiled too and said, "I guess I can be now friends with you? For real?"
He just shrugged and stood up. And at the same time, a staff came inside and called them since they were the next performer.

Yerim watched Myungsoo as he walked out of the room with a smile.
She pumped her fist and celebrated mentally. *Step by step Yerim! You can do it!*






"Eunji-ah, prepare yourself for today. We're going to meet the Kims"
Eunji's mom shouted from the first floor. She froze when she heard it.
It has been 6 days since she last saw Myungsoo.
Her angry feelings for him was still there. And she hated the fact that he wasn't showing up to explain.
Yes, he's calling almost every hour for the past days but it'll be better if she showed up again than just talking on phone.

And she's been hearing stuffs from school because of her fans about him and Yerim.
She heard the fans talking about how friendly-looking Myungsoo was during the interviews.
That they looked like a lovely couple on the screen.
Especially during live performances, the way they both look on their eyes.

URGH really.
Eunji wanted to watch those videos but everytime she would hit the play button, she would just suddenly shut her laptop down.
She was... okay... JEALOUS.
And she really doesn't like seeing him like that with another girl.


"How am I going to face that later?" She frowned.
She was not totally ready to face him.
And their parents might suspect if she did not act like they were okay.
"Why do we need to meet them right now though?!" She twitched her lips to the side and took her hand bag.







"Meet us tonight Kim Myungsoo." Her mom said through the phone.
"You're lucky mom that I'm free tonight." He cockily said and chuckled a little.
"Well dress up properly because we're going to meet the Ahns." Her mom then hang up.

Myungsoo froze. He's going to meet her tonight.
And this is the chance.
For them to fix their problem. Their relationship.
He stood up excitedly and went to his closet quickly to change.
"Better do your job L properly later." He smirked as he cheered himself up.