Only believe in me when I'm with you

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!

Myungsoo only had his eyes on Eunji since he and his family arrived at the private restaurant to meet the Ahns.
His eyes wouldn't leave her and that made her to feel uncomfortable since his gaze was melting her.
She wanted to tell him to stop staring but their parents might ask why is she acting rude to him.

"It has been 3 months and I'm guessing that there were lots of happenings between you two already." Mrs. Kim said and eyed her son.
He scoffed and cockily looked at his mom. "Of course mom. We've been great!"
He grinned widely and looked at Eunji who just gave her a look.
"Oh yeah?" Mrs. Kim asked and looked at Mrs. Ahn.
Mrs. Ahn shrugged and smiled widely. "I've been seeing your son oftenly going to our house. He's telling the truth."

Myungsoo nodded like a child and smiled innocently at Eunji.
Eunji squinted her eyes at him and looked away. *Why is he acting like this now?*

"So.. when are we going to plan about their wedding?" Mrs. Ahn excitedly opened a new topic.
Mr. and Mrs. Kim, and also Mr. Ahn grew excited at the new topic.
Eunji choked though. While Myungsoo had his eyes widened.

"Are we seriously going to plan about it now?" Myungsoo asked, looking at his parents who were smiling widely.
"How about we plan about the date for your wedding? How about after Eunji's graduation?" Mrs. Kim suggested and looked at Mrs. Ahn.
The two mothers chuckled excitedly, followed by their husbands.

Myungsoo's brows narrowed. If that happens, then it'll be revealed to the public.
And it might really affect his career.
Being sweet to Yerim on screen have so much effects already in his career.
What happens when things like marriage was the one now being public?
He'll probably lose all of his fans!

"No! We can't let the wedding be happened after her graduation!" He blurted out, making all of them to looked at him.
Eunji's brows narrowed. *What is he saying?*
She bit her bottom lip. *Does that mean he doesn't want to marry me as soon as possible?!*

"What are you saying my son?" Mrs. Kim gritted her teeth as she looked at his son.
"Mom! I'm still an idol by the next year, I can't let my fans know that I'll be married at an early age! And.. Eunji's still young!" He argued.
His mom slapped his shoulder. "What are you saying? An early marriage is better! I wanted to have grandchildren as soon as possible!"

Eunji's eyes widened and Myungsoo gasped.
"Eomma! What are you saying?!" He asked, taking glances at Eunji who's really shocked.
"I told you she's still young!" He continued and looked straight to his mom.

"I think I agree with Mrs. Kim." Mrs. Ahn suddenly said making Eunji to looked at her mom.
"Eomma! I'm still young for those things!" She whined. "And... I was planning to stop this marriage thing already!"
She suddenly blurted out making now to all of them to looked at her.

"Yah!" Her mom slapped her shoulder. "What are you suddenly saying?!"
She twitched her lips to the side and took a deep breath. She then looked up at Myungsoo and repeated it again.
"I was planning to stop this marriage thing already. It's nonsense already. And I can see that he doesn't want it too." She glared at him.

His eyes suddenly turned serious. "Ya Eunji. What are you saying?"
The atmosphere became tensed. Their parents froze on their spot, watching their children with serious looks.
Eunji tilted her head to the side a little and blinked with an intense gaze. "It's nonsense. We're not even in a good terms these past days. So why not stop this funny thing already?"
Their mothers gasped. Just awhile ago, it was revealed that they were on good terms. And now, they will found out that they weren't?

Myungsoo stood up from his seat and went to Eunji.
He pulled her up and she was struggling to not be pulled by him.
"Ya hands off!!!" She commanded but he's not listening to her as he bowed to their parents and dragged her away.

"Why do you keep on dragging me away?!" She shouted as she struggled to get off of his grip.
He didn't answer her, instead he stopped walking in the middle of the deserted parking lot and pulled her into a tight hug.
Her breath stops and blinked continuously. Her heart started pumping loudly now.

"Are we seriously not in good terms? Can't we fix this?" He suddenly asked in a soft tone.
Her brows narrowed. She bit her bottom lip. She wanted to fix it too, already.
He pushed her a little and held her on her waist. He looks straight at her and asked, "Can we fix this now? I miss you. I really miss you so much."
She scoffed. "Really?" She rolled her eyes and looked away. "But I can see you better with that Yerim girl."
"What?" He blinked and his eyebrows narrowed. "Ya Eunji."

She pouted and looked up at him. "Why do you always call me with-"
"Are you jealous of Yerim?" He cuts her off and asked with his now serious looks.
She gulped. *YES I AM* "No of course! Why would I?"
He leaned his face closer to her and that made her feel uncomfortable. She looked away.
He smirked. "You are jealous. That's why you are still mad at me."

He let her go and she straightened herself up.
She crossed her arms and looked up at him. "For your information. I am not jealous. Let's just stop our arranged marriage so that you can live a happy life with her and I'll be living a happy life of my own."
She turned her heels to walk away but he took her wrist and made her spun to face him again.
"And for your information, I wouldn't do that because you're the only girl I wanted to marry Eunji." He said softly.
And that made her to feel so much butterflies on her stomach. She was melting inside.
And she was speechless.

"You. Ahn Eunji. I only want to marry you." He said again, pulling her closer to him again.
She just looked at him with her wide-innocent eyes. *Am I hearing the right things now?*
He pulled her more closer, that their bodies almost touching.
He leaned down closer to her face and just looked into her eyes. "Please do not believe on what you are hearing from the other people. Please do not believe on what you see on tv. Just believe in me when I'm with you."
With that, he closed the gap between their faces by kissing her on her soft lips.

 




 

kekekeke~ FIRST KISS OMG