Bestfriend.. Cheer up!

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!

"Have you seen L oppa and Yerim eonni's live performance yesterday?"
"Yes! Omoya! They looked so good together! Did you notice how L oppa looks at her while they were singing? Omo! Although I'm getting really really jealous, I ship them!"
"They looked so good together really!"
"Sigh~~~ I wonder if they are dating already..."


 


Eunji's fist tightened under her desk.
What is she hearing now?
After what happened yesterday, he didn't contact her. Not even once.
And now, she's hearing things about him and that girl again.
Is she slowly drifting away from him now?

She sniffed and crossed her arms and then placed it on her desk.
She leaned her head down and shut her eyes closed.
*Please. No more talks about that *

Suddenly, she felt earphones being put on her ears.
She opened her eyes and tilted her head to the side where she felt someone's presence.


There, she saw her bestfriend with a worried look as he scanned the songs on his iPod.
He then played a song from Girl's Generation which you kept on hearing when you're with him: I Got A Boy.

Once L.Joe played the song, he then looked at her.
He blinked when he saw her just looking at him. And that made his heart to skip a beat.
He took a deep breath and then smirked at her. Which made her to have a confused facial expression.
He reached for her head and then set it down on her arms. He mouthed 'Rest' and she slowly nodded.


He watched her as she closed her eyes and sighed. *I know you were hurting right now from what you are hearing today.*
His lips twitched to the other side and also leaned his head on his desk and just watch her. *Dont worry. I'll always be here for you.*





Lunch came and Eunji just keeps on poking her food with her chopsticks.
When L.Joe noticed it, he poked her right cheek using his chopsticks. "Babo. Don't play with your food."
She sighed and nodded. She poked her food again with her chopsticks though.
He sighed and flicked her forehead, making her to startle.

She looked at him with a glare and an angry pout. "What was that for?"
"You're playing again with your food!" He said innocently.
She made a face and looked at her untouched food again. "Byunghun-ah.."
"Oh?" He raised his head up and looked at her again.

"What do you mean by ship?" She asked, slowly looking at him.
"Huh?" He blinked and then scoffed with a laugh. "Ship? Are you this stupid now Eunji? Of course it's the bigger version of boat-"
"Not that!" She cut him off. "I mean.. I've been hearing our classmates saying they ship L with that Yerim..."
"Oh..." He thinned his lips. "It means they like Yerim for L. They like seeing those two together."

She froze when she heard his explanation about it. *They like those two together?*
When L.Joe noticed her expression, he sighed. He didn't mean to add another reason for her to get jealous or mad.


He really likes her.

In fact, he loves her.


And although she was someone's already, he still wanted to protect her.
He doesn't like seeing her like this.

"Eunji-ah~" He called, making her to blink her eyes and looked at him.
"How about I treat you pizza later? Oh?" He gave her a sweet smile.
And that sweet smile took her breath away. Although they were always together everyday, seeing his sweet smile was really rare. He would be always derpy or wouldnt even sometimes smile for a day.
She thinned her lips and slowly nodded. "Alright."
She then looked away and a small smile crept up on her face. *Atleast I have my bestfriend with me who's always there to cheer me up.*




 

oh! i tried updating again! hehehe
enjoy~~~~