Music Bank

Loving The Leader

The first date was memorable. You and Seungho talked about one another over dinner under the moonlight. It was so romantic.

You woke up the next morning and pinched yourself. It was real. You looked at the bouqet of roses from Seungho that you placed in a glas vase.

You got out of bed and walked over to the bouqet and touched one of the soft petals. Thinking about last night still gave you butterflies. Sad that it was going to be another week before you guys could meet up for filiming. Since it had been the first date you and him didn't exchange numbers at all. YOu smiled and then fell back into your bed, dreaming endless dreams about Seungho until your alarm rang and you started your day.

(Seungho POV)

Seungho thought about Rina as he sat in the van, heading out to his next schedule, performance on Music Bank. It was so cute and attractive how nervous she was on their first date. He didn't really expect his on-screen wife to be Han Rina. The current biggest thing in Kpop right now. The members became so envious when they found out that his wife was Han Rina.

 He took out his tablet and looked up her song. He closed his eyes and listened.

(At Music Bank)

You were sitting backstage getting her makeup done, everything was still so new since you just debuted with your solo and it had shot up the charts. You already getting alot of fame and today was your debut stage. You didn't know whether to feel nervous that it was your debut stage or rather nervous because you found out your on-scrren husband is going ot be MCing tonight.

Soon it was your turn. You got up and headed out to the stage. It was still very shocking for you to see idols up close backstage. As you passed by the rooms one by one you noticed the room with MBLAQ in it. You had to resist the temptation to peek in for a glance of Seungho. Before filming you had only seen him in concerts and only twice backstage on music shows like these, but this time it was different. This time round he was your husband and you were his idol wife.

You waited for the MC's to conclude their MCing before the stage lights , your eyes on Seungho the entire time.

Seungho:  And now we have one of the current hottest idol up to date! Please welcome Rina-ssi with her debut stage!

With that the lights and it all started.

(Seungho)

Seungho quickly went and sat in one of the MC seats up close that could see the stage perfectly His eyes glued onto Rina the entire time. Her sweet but powerful voice enticed him. s quickly filled in the seats behind him.

GO: wah, Seungho ya your wife is daebak.

Joon: Yeah, she really is something.

Mir: Hyung does she have any dongsaengs?

Thunder: Even if she did, it would be me  that she'll introduce her to!

Seungho didn't answer anyone because he was mesmerized by her perfect stage. His wife was beautiful.

(You)

You quickly bowed and got off the stage. You were covered with sweat but your felt satisfied. You had a successful debut stage and you were proud. Something took you out of that happy zoone when you noticed Seungho walking towards you back stage.

Seungho handed you a water bottle and you had to knock back into reality before you accepted it.

Seungho: Congrats on your debut stage!

You nodded.

You: Ah ne Kamsahamnida Seungho-ssi.

Seungho looked at you and one eyebrow went up.

Seungho: We're supposed to be married, call me oppa?

You just blinked your eyes confused at his sudden request.

He laughed and then rubbed your hair.

Seungho: It's okay if it's still awkward, call me oppa whenever you're ready.

You nodded again and then both of you parted ways. On the car ride home you touched the spot on your head that Seungho had touched and quietly smiled like a fool to yourself the entire way home.

(1 week after)

c5DGqrQ95P.jpg

 You got out of your house quickly and noticed Seungho's car pull up. Todays filming would start from your house and you guys would get the mission once you guys are in the car together.

As soon as he pulled up he quickly got out and ran to your side to open the passenger door for you.

He pulled down his sunglasses and gave you a smile.

Seungho: Ahnyeohasaeyo Rina-ssi.

You: Ahnyeohasaeyo

You got in and he quickly went back to his side and got in as well. He reached over and did your seatbelt for you and that cause your heart to rush at the sudden closeness and made you turn red.

The mission card was delivered and you read it to Seungho as he started the car and headed off.

You: "Your first official date as a couple! Today's mission is to go and do something that would make you guys comfortable with eachother! Keep your options open!"

Seungho: What? What are we supposed to do then?

You smiled and shook your head.

You: I don't know but how do we cut off the awkward atmosphere, Seungho-ssi?

He thought for a while and then got an idea.

Seungho: How about we head out to the sea? Swimming is what I really like!

You: Ah, that sound great! Let's head out to the Sea.

And with that you guys took off.