First Meeting

Loving The Leader

You climbed into the elevator that was going to carry you up to the top of Namsan Tower. Today was the day. The day you were going to meet your on-screen husband for the next year or so.

You straightened out your dress and took a deep breath.

8829-dt20125111455149_ybu.jpg&sa=X&ei=uC

As the elevator doors opened you could see the camera crew already setting up the equipment to film your first meeting. You took another deep breath and stepped out. When you reached the PD you bowed.

You: Ahnyeohasaeyo.

He nodded and smiled at you.

PD: Rina-ssi, so nice to see you. You're looking pretty as usual.

You: Ah, ne kamsahanmida.

PD: Your husband is already downstairs and making his way up so if you could stand over there we'll get started

He pointed to a little area decorated with flowers and ribbons. You nodded and walked over. You closed your eyes as you heard the elevator bell ring.

PD: Start!

The cameras and you waited for your husband to approach you. You kept your eyes close and you could tell his footsteps coming closer and closer.

Suddenly hands covered your eyes and a sweet voice spoke to you.

Seungho: Ahnyeohasaeyo

Your heart nearly stopped beating. Was it really him? You wanted to turn around that instant but what if it wasn't him? You took another deep breath and turned around to face him, your eyes still closed.

You waited for a bit and then opened up your eyes.

20121123105035_.jpg&sa=X&ei=uiUAUYTGO9S4

You couldn't believe it. Yang Seungho. The man you had nearly been crazy over your whole life. It's really Yang Seungho. You had to fight the urge to touch his perfect face. Luckily you still had some control over your body.

PD: AHEM!

You knocked out of your thoughts and simply bowed.

You: Anhyeohasaeyo.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

Seungho: Oh, yeah these are for you.

He handed you a bouqet of white and red mixed roses. You quickly accepted it.

You: Oh, kamsahamnida. I didn't know you were bringing something, I should've gotten you a gift as well.

You were nearly stuttering because your heart was still pounding. You wondered if he could hear it too.

Seungho: Oh, Ani, it's okay. Flowers are natural for a guy to give a girl.

You blushed and nodded.

Seungho: Oh, let's talk over dinner?

He looked over to the neatly set table, food already set out for two.

You: Oh, yeah I almost forgot.

You smiled and walked over to the table. He reached it first and pulled out your chair for you.

(Seungho POV)

I could see her back view as I exited the elevator. My heart was so nervous, I swore anyone could hear it. I walked on over and decidied to surprise her.

(Reader POV)
Seungho slowly walked over to Rina and then slowly put his hands over her eyes.

Seungho: Ahnyeohasaeyo.

After a moment Rina turned around. Seungho was surpised. Han Rina was going to be his on-screen wife? She was so beautiufl. When she opened her eyes Seungho could feel the electricity and the tension.

"This is going to be an intresting marriage" He thought to himself.