End?

Loving The Leader

You woke up in the hospital. Turns out that some anti fans had managed to switch out you ddokbokki and place some type of chemical in it. Your throat still burned and you had lost your voice temproarily. At least that's what the doctor had told you. You were to cancel all your activities and stay in the care of the hospital until you got better. You skimmed through all the articles that has already popped up, some already saying that you and Seungho were gonna leave the show because of your injury. You sighed as you shut down the laptop.

Seungho: Haerin?

You looked up to find Seungho smiling at you with ballons and a bouqet of flowers. You smiled weakly at him. He came to your side and placed the bouqet on your lap. He took a seat next to you.

Seungho: How are you feeling?

You smiled and simply nodded yes to tell him you were doing fine. You looked behind you and grabbed a dry erase board and a marker. You quickly squiggled down what the doctor told you and showed it to Seungho.

Seungho's eyes widened with shock.

Seungho: Bwo?! You're going to lose your voice for a while? Who was this person?

You shook your head no and looked down at your lap. You were worried about your voice. The doctor hadn't exactly told you what kind of chemical they put into your rice cakes but you knew it had to be intense to make it this bad. You could feel the tears forming at the corners of your eyes. Your singing career.....you just started...why is it ending so quickly? You weren't even done with promotions with your song yet.

You felt a warm hand overlap yours and looked at Seungho. He reached over and wiped one of you teary eyes and giving you an assuring smile.

Seungho: it'll be alright. Trust me.

You nodded. It was all you could do at this point.

Mir: NOONA!

You turned to the entrance to see all of Mblaq here. You turned back to look at Seungho, who looked just as confused as you were.

Seungho: Yah, why are you guys here?

Joon: You want to visit her by yourself? We're worried too you know.

Joon came over and moved Seungho's bouqet on your lap and replaced it with a small basket of fruits. You smiled as if to say thanks. He smiled at you but was pushed away by GO.

GO: Yeah, Seungho, you want to be the nice guy alone?

GO removed Joonie's basket of fruit and replaced it with his little gift set of teas.

Joon: Hyung! Mines was healthier!

The maknaes then pushed GO away, as well as his tea set.

Mir: Noona, drink this instead

He gave you a cheeky smile and handed you a cup of hot chocolate.

Thunder: Yeah, warm things are good for the throat.

You tried to laugh but it came out wierd and left you in a coughing rampage again. Seungho, quick on his feet poured you a glass of water and patted your back while you drink.

Seungho: ya, this is why I didn't bring you guys.

Joon: We just wanted to help her heal faster.

Seungho gave them all the death glare and they stopped talking.

GO: Seungho-ya, we have to leave now, our next schedule is far.

Seungho looked back at you sadly but you just shook your head and smiled.

Seungho: Will you be okay?

You nodded.

Seungho: Okay, we'll leave now, get some rest okay?

Soon they left, Seungho being the last.

Seungho: I'll try to visit you later today or tomorrow okay?

And with that said he left. You suddenly felt lonely. You thought about what the doctor said. If you lose your voice, theres no reason for you to be an idol anymore. That means being seperated from Seungho and being put back into the fan world which was so far away. will he still look at you if you were just a fan? Ani, Seungho isn't like that. But then you would have no more reasons to see him.

You leaned back onto the hospital bed, your head aching from all the thoughts. You looked over to the bouqet and noticed a note. You reached over to pull out the note and read it.

Haerin-ah,

Please get better soon so we can have fun again? I really want to have time together again.
Hurry and get healthy so we can have our wedding ceremony! ^^

-Seungho

You smiled at his note, it made everything seem less hard. You loved this man.

You sat in bed switching thorugh the channels for a bit until you got too bored you decided to take a walk, dragging the pole that held onto you IV.

You walked down the hallway and it was partially empty. The section you were staying in were especially for celebs only. You could see the nurses looking at you and whispering to one another. You smiled politely and made your way to the prayer room. It was empty so you walked up to the podium. The podium held some blank notecards that people wrote on and pinned to the wall of prayers. You slowly picked up the pen but then stopped. Isn't this too childish.

You put your hands together and said a quick prayer.

On your walk back you heard someone say your name.

Manager: What is Han Rina's condition?

It was your manager, you were going to walk in to greet him but what the doctor said cause you to freeze in place.

Doctor: It seems the anti fan had put some type of ammonia into her ddokkboki. Though not all damages are permanent, she is still at a risk for losing her voice. She might be safe since she only consumed a little, otherwise this might be the end of her career.

You froze in place. So many thoughts flashed through your head. Your audition. You came home to seungho's poster on your wall telling him how happy you were. Your first day training. 4 years of hard work as a trainee. When you had finally seen Seungho upclose at a music show since you were a backup dancer. Debuting......The thoughts were endless. You turned and walked back to your room, unable to control your tears. You cried nearly and ocean before your manager walked in. Your face clearly showed that you had figured out what you had consumed.

Manager: Rina...

You didn't move at all, still staring forward.

Manager: Don't lose hope Rina, if we do all the treatments you could still get better.

You didnt bother to look at him at all. You heard his phone ring. As of now your company would have already known about your condition. Your manager answered his phone and left the room leaving you alone again. You looked at the bouqet of flowers and the ballons along with all the other gifts.

"Yang Seungho, What do I do?"

You thought to yourself and remebered the prayer roomed. You walked back and this time decided to leave a note.

Dear God,

I found out that I might be losing my voice. Please help that I don't because singing is my dream and it is all I want. I cannot bear to part from the person I love. I want to marry him and I want to really be his wife. We'll live a peaceful life on Udo Island. Thats all I want.

-HHR

You then kneeled and placed your hand together to pray.

 

 

WAHHHHH! READERS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! LOL I WANTED SOME INTENSE THINGS? DRAMA? AS OF RIGHT NOW I'M KINDA JUST WINGING EVERYTHING AND HOPE I GET A GOOD CHAPTER! PLEASE STAY TUNED!

-SEUNYI