Chapter

Friends like Oxygen

After Onew filled Taemin's energy bar, they went back to the others. Minho got Taemin that lemon ice-cream Onew told him to. They all just chatted, resting their legs. Minho took his time to truly appreciate the way Taemin looked. Taemin looked even more attractive now that he was relax and smiling widely.

 

Ugh, he's so cute. I mean, c'mon! I don't think I've ever seen someone so beautiful. It's like if he was designed by God, and then he told his most skillful angels to create him!!

 

...that body! Yes. It was definately made by the Lord's angels. And I bet he's such a wild animal under those innocent eyes~

 

Oh, my God! I can't wait!!

 

"Taemin, you look so hot..." Minho told him, hitting on him directly so that the whole 'process' would go faster.

 

"Oh, well, it is kinda hot in here!" Taemin chuckled, fanning himself.

 

"...am, that's not what I meant--"

 

Onew's phone rang, interrupting Minho's flirting. Onew took his phone out of his packet and looked the caller ID. He turned his phone off.

 

"Who was--" Taemin was about to ask him 'who was that?', but was cut off by his own cell-phone.

 

Unlike Onew, he picked up immediately.

 

"No no no, Taemin wait!"

 

"Hello?" Taemin said, innocent. "HOW DOES HE DARE?! How does your stupid precious Jinki dares to hang up on me?!?! He must be de rudest person I've known! How can you be with him?! His not even that attractive. HE TRIPS OVER NOTHING ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!"

 

"...Heechul-hyung?"

 

"Yes!! That son of a b*tch is there with you, isn't he? I need to talk to him. Put him on the phone."

 

Taemin passed his phone to Onew ,shily "hm, is for you, hyung..."

 

Onew rubbed his forehead and took the phone. The moment it touched his ear, he pulled it away, clunching his face.

Even the others could hear Heechul's loud, fast yelling.

 

Taemin had a 'Sorry, I didn't know!' all over his face.

 

"Heechul--... He-Heechul!!" Onew tried to say, but Heechul kept yelling till he was finished. "Why did you call, Heechul?" Onew sighed. "I need you all to tell me if you're gonna do the modeling or not. You think you can just say yes when there's ten minutes left and just pose in front of the camera,but NO! I have to get the clothes, design the whole project, prepare the sets. I need to know who am I gonna be working with. And then--"

 

"Heechul! Heechul! OK OK! Let me see, everybody's here so--"

 

"Oh, you're all hanging out!? Well, ain't that lovely?? You are all relaxed while I am here worried--"

 

Between Heechul's nagging, Onew could hear someone saying things like "Honey, calm down.." "Heechul, don't yell like that, you're gonna hurt you're throat.." "Who's that guy? I'm getting jealous..." "HeeHee~ Come to bed!"

 

"YES, WE ARE ALL HERE!" Onew cut him off "I'm gonna put you on speaker"

 

*Beep*

 

"Hi, Heechul-hyung~" Minho greeted.

 

"yeah, yeah, hi. To the point, Are you doing it or not?"

 

"Doing what?" Jonghyun whispered, but Heechul's dog ear did hear him.

 

"Modeling, Dino"

 

"OH! YES! Please please please!!" Key said, totally excited, and nodding even if Heechul couldn't see that.

 

"That's great!!" Heechul said, completly changing his mood to happy. "I already pictured what I would do with you--"

 

'Me too' Jonghyun thought.

 

"--your cheek bones, your little sharp nose, and oh my God, your eyes!"

 

"Your making me blush!!" Key laught.

 

"hehe~ Ok, so, what about the rest of you? Minho, you there?"

 

"Yes, hyung~ I right here. And I think I could never deny to the world the opportunity to meet this incredible handsome man" He said, poiting at himself.

 

Taemin giggled at Minho's egocentric moment. Minho saw and winked at him, smiling and leaning closer to him. This only caused Taemin to blush and giggle a little more, not knowing how to respond to that. And of course Minho took it as a good sign.

 

'You frog. If you keep hitting on my fiancé, I'm gonna have to punch your 'incredible handsome' face' Onew mentally said.

 

"hmm, Jonghyun?"

 

"aah.." Jonghyun seemed doubtful. "I don't know... I don't think I'm meant to this kind of stuff, I-- " Key clung to his right arm "C'mon, Jjong! It will be fun! We'll be working together! And I mean doing the same thing! Not me handing you little papers. Which I love! Don't get me wrong--"

 

"I'll do it."

 

"I-- Really?" Key said, thinking it was going to take him a little more to convince him.

 

"Yes. I'm sure working with you will be so much fun!" He smiled.

 

"Onew... I don't need you, I need your boyf--" Heechul almost said 'boyfriend'. He cought immediately after and continued "Your assistant"

 

"Hyung, I think Jinki-hyung would be a great model.." Taemin said, smiling at Onew "And I don't think I could do it if he doesn't. You know, because I'm his assistant and I need to be wherever he is~"

 

Heechul sighed "Fine. I'll see what I can do with Onew, but only cause I need you"

 

"Great!... Do you want to, hyung?" Taemin asked Onew. Taemin sighed, and smiling and avoiding eye-contact with him, he said "I thiiiink... Heechul-hyung doesn't wants to say it, but you would be such a great model. I'm sure that even if you model for some silly brand, maybe a chicken brand, people would buy it"

 

Taemin and Onew shared a flirtatious look.

 

After a 7 seconds silence, Hee chul responded "Ok, Taemin, you're crazy. I would never say something like that... And I would never do comercial for a stupid chicked brand!" He said with a 'are you serious?' tone.

 

"Hey! No chicken brand is stupid! Actually, someday, I'm going to own my own chicken brand, and it is gonna be called--"

 

"Yummki Chicken" They all said, except for Key.

 

"....Yummki Chicken? Don't you mean 'yummy'?" Key asked, confused.

 

"No. The 'ki' stands for 'Jinki' " Taemin said.

 

"Oh, My God. See? Even Taemin knows it! Jinki, you gotta stop talking about your chicken fantasies!!" Minho said, annoyed that even 'his' Taemin has to listen Onew's stories.

 

"Oh, I don't mind, Minho-hyung. Jinki-hyung is really interesting. He makes everything a lot less boring... When we're at work"

 

"...ok, so, I assume you're both in?" Heechul said, feeling a little ignored.

 

"Yes" Onew responded, smiling at his little lover.

 

"Ok. That's all I needed. But I don't want you wandering around my studio, I'll call you when I need you." Heechul hung up without saying good-bye.

 

"Key?" Jonghyun called.

 

Key turned his head, a little startled since he was lost in his thoughts. "O-oh? Wae?"

 

"Are you tired? Do you wanna go home now?"

 

"No! Of course not! The sun is going down, I want to see what it would be like to take a walk with you at night."

 

The blood rushed to Key's ears "I-I mean, I--"

 

Jonghyun chuckled and looked down at the table, smiling, his hand a little shaky, fighting it's urge of holding Key's softly..

 

"Well, I want to walk around again. Taemin?" Minho said, looking happily at his date. "Oh.. Oh, ok! Yes!" Taemin said, getting up. "It's getting dark.." he added, excited.

 

Minho followed Taemin's actions, and got up right before him. "Night is even more exciting, Taemin!... It's almost a turn-on"

Onew rolled his eyes, now Minho's flirting was getting ridiculous... But he has to hold on just a few hours now.

 

..and then I'll take Taemin home and we will talk, and cuddle, and oh, my God~ I just want to hide my face on his neck, breathing that intoxicating natural smell he has~

 

Just a few hours more, Onew. Just a few hours more.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-Taeminnieah-

 

...I'm kinda ashamed of this chapter. I feel like it is short and a little boring.

 

But this chapter is necessary!! I needed to jump to the next part, which is the end of the date! (for real... I hope so lol)

 

Last chapter I said this was going to be the end of the date xD it obviously isn't.

 

I'm sorry if you don't like it!! Really really sorry!

If you read my author notes, you know I was kinda depressed, but I feel better now! ... Still, no excuse for this lame chapter T~T

 

I've been so so tired too xD But that's my fault. I'm on vacation, so I spend all afternoon downloading kpop (mv's, doramas, strong heart, hello baby, 2NE1tv, live stages) and I watch that all night with my sister. Lol. I go to bed really late!

 

I hope you don't dislike this chapter as much as I do ^^U

 

lol COMMENT!!! :D