Part 2

Super show - Sequel

You - red

Eunhyuk - green

Donghae - blue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While being in the plane you got up your iPod and started to listen to music, this was your first time flying alone. It was exciting and fun to be honest. It took a while but soon you just fell asleep but some minutes late you woke up by a little boy who was kicking your seat. You turned around and looked at him and you saw his dad sitting next to you.

 

"Little boy, can you please stop kicking my seat" I said as friendly I could but he didn’t stop so I turned to his dad.

"Mr, can you please tell your kid to not kick my seat" I said smiling at the boy.

"Yeah sure, do as she says Shiro" He said and pointed at me.

 

I gave them a smile and then turned around to look out my window. And soon I fell asleep again.

 

-

-

-

 

"I hope you all had a fun flight with us and we wish you a happy trip here in Korea" The plane captain said.

 

You took your thing and walked out from the plain. After getting off the airport you dialed Donghae’s number.

 

"Oppa, I’m here now, in Korea" Where should I go??”

"Oh, you’re here, just stay there and I’ll get our manager to get you" Donghae said.

"Gomawo oppa" You said and then Donghae said goodbye and hang up.

 

You sat down in a bench looking for the car to arrive, It took a while for him to come to the airport but soon you saw him and you ran over to him with your big bag on your back.

 

"Gomawo manager for getting me" You said and bowed to him.

 

The two of you got in the car and he drove you to the hospital.

 

*I hope he’s okay* you thought while looking through the car window.

 

It didn’t take so long for the manager to arrive it wasn’t so far away from the airport you thought it was.

 

"I can take that for you" The manager said and took your bag on his back.

"Thanks" You replied.

 

You and the manager walked in to the hospital and you walked up to the reception worrying more and more about your boyfriend.

 

"An nyoung, I’m here to see Leeteuk"

“Room 301” She replied not even looking at you.

 

*What the hell*

 

I walked with the manager to his room and in the hallway I saw Eunhyuk Donghae and Yesung standing there and soon Donghae noticed you. He ran up to you and gave you a big warm hug and he started to sob.

 

"It’s okay Donghae you don’t have to cry"

"Mianhae" He replied and wiped away his tears.

 

Eunhyuk and Yesung was still standing beside leeteuk’s room watching us. You walked with Donghae to the others and also gave them a hug.

 

"So can I like go and see him??" You asked Eunhyuk.

"I think so, but don’t be so loud" He said.

"Okay"

 

You walked up to the door and opened it.