part 3

Super show - Sequel

Yesung - Orange

Leeteuk - Dark blue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You opened the door to Leeteuk’s room, you saw him lying here with bandage around his arms and a broken foot, some scars in his face and a little blood here and there. When you saw him you started to cry.

 

“Oppa” You said walking up to him while crying.

“(your name) is it you” Leeteuk said in a week voice.

“Yes it’s me oppa” You answered him my holding his hand in yours.

“I’m glad you’re okay” He replied.

“Shh… Stop talking, I’ll go and talk to the doctor” You said walking out from his room leaving him and the others.

 

You walked up to a man in a big white robe and patted his shoulder.

 

“Huh, oh hi what can I help you with miss” He asked.

“Are you the doctor to Leeteuk??” you answered.

“Yeah, why?”

“I’m one of his friends and I was wondering if you know when he can go home again??” You asked while almost crying remembered how he looked like.

 

I didn’t want to tell him that I was Leeteuk’s girlfriend and leak it out.

 

“Uhm….Let me go and check his profile, I’ll be right back” He said and then walked off.

 

Some minutes later…

 

The doctor came back and told me he would be going home after 3 weeks on the hospital. You thanked him and walked back to them.

 

“Did you find him??” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah, he’ll be staying here for 3 weeks”

“Mwo, 3 weeks I can’t handle that!! He’s important to us!” Eunhyuk said and tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

You walked up to him and gave him a big hug telling him that he would be okay and soon he stopped.

 

- Fast forward -

 

You stayed in Suju’s dorm for the 3 weeks Leeteuk was in the hospital. Every day for 3 weeks you visited him and this was the day for him to come home.

 

“Hurry Eunhyuk or we’ll be late” Yesung yelled from the car.

 

You and Yesung waited for him and after living with them you knew Eunhyuk was always the slowest when it comes to Car trips.

 

“I’m coming I’m coming!!” Eunhyuk yelled and ran out to the car.

 

He sat down next to you and Yesung was driving.

 

“Finally we can go” Yesung replied.

“Yah, hyung it’s not my fault that I’m slow” Eunhyuk said irritated.

“Stop arguing and let’s go” You interrupted them.

 

Yesung, you and Eunhyuk went to the hospital, as you and Eunhyuk got out from the car Yesung locked it and the 3 of you walked in.