part 4

Super show - Sequel

You still remembered his room number

 

*301…301…301….Ah here it is* you thought while looking on the doors.

 

You opened the door and saw him packing everything.

 

“Oppa” You said walking up to him

“Hi (your name) Sorry I didn’t call you that day” He said and smirked.

 

You still could remember that day you and Leeteuk had for the first time and everything else that happened between you two.

 

“Don’t be, you’re the leader of Super junior and I know that you’re really busy” You replied while blushing.

 

- Fast forward -

 

All of you and the Suju boys went to their dorm. When we got in to the dorm everyone got in front to us and started to hug Leeteuk and everything seemed normal again. Until one day….

 

“(your name) Can you come here?? I need to talk to you” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes oppa what’s wrong??” You said and walked up to him in the living room.

“I don’t know how to tell you this” He began.

“Just tell me” you said smiling at him.

“Im…” He paused “Im going to the army” He added.

“What?!? When!! Why?!” You started to feel tears coming but you tried your best not to cry.

 

Leeteuk started to comfort you.

 

“I’m going soon in 3 days, I’m going to be there in 2 years. And I’m going there because….Because I want to.” He said answering all you questions.

“What!! 2 years!! Are you nuts!! Do you really think I can live without you?? And in 2 years!!” You yelled while breaking free from his hug.

“Promise you’ll wait for me, whatever that happens!!” Leeteuk asked walking behind you.

 

You fell on the floor crying even more, can you believe it?? You own boyfriend going to the army!?! Believe it or not but it’s true.

Leeteuk sat down hugging you once again telling you that everything would be okay.

 

- Fast forward -

 

You and Leeteuk tried your best to make the 3 days you both had left to see each other before he’s going to the army. You walked in the big group of fans knowing that this was the last time seeing him. You saw him standing beside his fellow members. They all were crying when Leeteuk said his goodbye speech, even you started to cry.

 

*Goodbye oppa, I promise to wait for you and I have a big surprise when you come home, Saranghae*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this a really short sequel. Please don't hate me!! I didn't know that to write...