Part 1

Super show - Sequel

 

You - Red

Eunhyuk - Green

Donghae - Blue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You walked around your house like crazy, you haven’t heard from Leeteuk for days even if he promised you he would call you.

 

“Aish oppa, why haven’t you called yet”

 

You sat down in your couch holding you cell phone in one of your hand. After a while you felt your phone vibrate and it was someone who was calling you.

 

“Huh, who could this be?”

 

You picked it up and placed the phone to your ear.

 

“Hello??”

“Hi is this miss Kim??” The voice asked.

“Yes it is..” You answered.

“Thank god I found you, I’m Leeteuk’s friend Eunhyuk” He said through the phone.

“Huh Eunhyuk?? Why are you calling me??” You asked worried.

“Something happened to Leeteuk” He said and you could hear that he was almost crying.

“What!! What happened to him!!” You almost yelled.

“He’s at the hospital because of a car accident” He said sobbing.

“Eunhyuk, everything will be fine just calm down. Can I talk to her??” Another voice said.

“Yeah hold on, Donghae wants to talk to you” He said handing the phone to Donghae.

“ Hi (Your name) Yeah as you heard from Eunhyuk,  Leeteuk is in the hospital and he haven’t slept for almost 3 days" Donghae said calmly.

“Is there anything I can do??” You asked still worrying about him.

“Yeah we want you to come to Korea and be with him until we know what’s wrong with him” Donghae said clenching the phone.

“When am I coming??” You asked him.

“As fast as you can, I’ll send you my number if anything happens” He said trying to sound happy.

“Thanks oppa, I’ll try my best You said.

“Bye then”

“Yeah, tell Leeteuk I said hi from me if you can”

“I’ll try” Donghae said.

“Bye”

“Bye”

 

You hang up and ran to your room and started packing your bag. After that you went online to see when the first flight to Korea was. You looked through allot of websites and soon you found it.

 

“Tomorrow at 03:00 am” I said to myself.

 

You write it down on a note and put it on your desk to not forget It by tomorrow morning. Luckily for you Leeteuk left you a pass and a ticket for you to go to Korea sometime to visit him.

 

-

-

-

 

This is the day, the day you would go to Korea and visit him at the hospital. You got ready for the flight and drove your car to the airport. You then walked in and got your bag onboard on the plane. You walked to a free seat and waited for the speakers to tell you to walk on the plane, while you did you looked around and saw many people walking around and they looked really stressful on your view.

 

Some minutes later…  

 

“Please walk slow and calmly to the plane to Korea and we wish you a happy flight” The person said in the speakers and you walked to the guard to show your Id and he just nodded and let you walk through.

You walked to the big staircase that led up to the plane. Once you got in the plane you looked for your seat and soon found it.