Regrets

One Night Stand

Bom expected it to happen. She woke up and he was gone. She felt stupid but it was all for love. She really loved him. She was hoping that last night would change his mind but she was wrong. Still, even when she knew that Seunghyun didn't feel the same and last night was just a temporary cure for him, she will never regret. At least she gave herself to someone she loves. She wanted to help him get rid of the pain. She could see the pain in his eyes when they looked into one another's eyes. She wanted to be the person who would replace the sadness with joy but it was too bad that he left. 

"Why did he have to appear?" Bom thought. Distrupting her thoughts, she saw a note on her side table. 

"I'm sorry," she read before throwing it into her trash can. All she had to do now was forget the pain and move on. 

 

Seunghyun's POV

Coward. That's all I could say about myself. I am such a coward. I left without saying anything to her. I couldn't look her in the eyes and say that I was sorry. I didn't want to. I feel horrible for taking advantage of her. I don't even love her yet I tried to make love with her. I really regret that night. I want to tell her honestly about how I feel. I never tried to find her. She was willing to help me but I just ran away. 

Should I apologize? I want to but I don't know how to. I can't find the words to say. I thought of the way she would feel if I told her that I regret having with her. I don't know how a woman's mind works but I'm sure that she would feel hurt.  I should man up...it's been 2 weeks since that night we spent together. All I did after that day was pace back and forth in my hotel room thinking of what to say to her. Even Jiyong was confused. I didn't tell him what happened. I didn't want to tell anyone. I sighed to myself. It's now or never. If I chose never, I would probably feel horrible for the rest of my life.

I grabbed my coat and went out of my hotel room. I prayed that Bom would understand my explanations and my guilt.

 

I knocked on her door once. No answer. Maybe she was sleeping so, I knocked again. She could be in the shower too. I just waited. I cursed to myself, she probably knew that I would come one day and didn't want to open the door. 

"Park Bom," I said, loud enough for her to hear from inside. I knocked the door again. "I need to tell you something."

Just then, a lady around her 50s came out of her apartment and looked at me. I just gave her a small smile. She returned the smile.

"Are you looking for Jenny Park?" she asked me. I nodded. "Jenny moved out a week ago." 

I didn't know how to react. All I wanted to do was apologize. Was I going to keep living in guilt? How am I going to find her? 

"Oh, do you know where she moved to?" I asked.

"I'm sorry dear, she didn't give any information, just a basket full of fruits. She was a really nice girl, I'm going to miss her." That lady smiled and went back into her house.

I then decided that I should just give up on finding her, I was going to go back to Seoul anyways.

I'm sorry for leaving Park Bom but now you're the one who left me.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was a really short chapter but I hope you liked it. That chapter was to clear up on Tabi's feelings but since I'm never good at expressing feelings, I hope you got my point in that chapter...just ask me if you're unsure though. That chapter is really bad...

Do comment and subscribe~! Next chapter is coming soon!