Final.

Lu Han, you jerk.

 

 

Lu Han, you jerk.
Listen to this song as you read.
you need to listen to it  because i will destroy you if not WAHHA JOKE.

 

 

 

Aish! Lu han go away! Stop pissing me off!" I gave him my icy glare but he just smiled and ruffled my bangs.

 

"We're going to the same school and you need to help me there like your parents promised to mine!"

I stopped and stared at him. "You know what, you look like a deer."

"Was that an insult or a compliment?" He scratched the back of his neck in confusion; I smack his head, "of course it's an insult, fool!"

 

 

He pretended to sob and pouted. 
"Eww, you repeated senior high for like the second time and you're still like that!"

"What can you do?! I'm like this!!" He yelled back at me.

"Why are you shouting?!!"

 

Suddenly the bus stopped and I pushed him as I got in first, He hissed and I smirked at him.

"You're dead meat later!" Luhan said as he sat on the other side, I just rolled my eyes and mimicked what he said.

"Come at me you Chinese jerk!" I said as I stuck out my tongue.

As we arrived at my school, everyone looked at lu han, some girls were squealing and whispering to each other.

 

 

 

Gosh, they're squealing over this jerk?

 

 

"Ni hao ma." He showed off his aegyo to him and bowed at them.

"Omo he's not korean!"
"He's so cute!!"
"Oh my he's my new crush!!"

 

 

Suddenly the ulzzang girls diverted their attention towards me, they looked at me from head to toe.

"Is there any problem?" I raised an eyebrow to them.

"Who are you to that cute guy over there?" They pointed out lu han who's currently been nagged by girls as he looks up to his name on the list.

"Yeah! Why are you with him?! Are you two... Oh my god, it can't be." Yoona laughed along with hyosung and hara.

"Are we what?" Luhan suddenly came and covered my face with using his one hand.

"Nothing~" they tried to look with their best to lu han, I snickered.

 

 

 

Lu han just blinked and grabbed my hand, "nice to meet you girls, see you all later! Now come on baby you need to tour me in the campus." He pulled me and I haven't got any chance to speak or smack him because he called me 'baby'

He pulled me until to the entrance of the classroom, "yah! What the hell did you call me baby?!"

 

"Because..." He paused, "because you look like one."

"Aish. Whatever, your classroom is two sections after mine. Now, shoo!"

 

 

 

 

 

A month passed, Lu Han gained popularity and his status on the school is very high. I mean, he can swoon anyone, even teachers except for me.

But the thing is... Him and I are now having a huge gap because of his popularity and I felt it for me because i was quite left behind by him.

I started to draw and draw different kinds of portraits and sceneries when he passed by to our room, I look at him but he didn't even look back and say Hi to me.

 

 

 

I miss the old times.

 

 

 

I lowered my head and went back to what I'am doing. After the classes end, I was walking alone again from school; it seemed normal to me when Lu Han started to have guy friends which he prefer because they can tolerate that Chinese jerk and pretty preppy girls who look like clowns with their make up.

"That's life, what can we do about it." I muttered to myself as I undressed myself from my uniform and change into my usual clothes.

And also it's been a while since he visited me here although we're neighbors, I recently miss his stupid presence with me.

 

 

Is this something... I am expecting?

Or not?

 

 

I suddenly heard laughters and I saw him with his friends, he looked so happy without me.

 

 

 

Good, because at first I hate him with me... Right?

Or maybe, not? argh! I don't know he makes me so confuse about my whole self, espcially my emotions.

 

 

 

He suddenly looked up and saw me, I quickly closed the curtains and Surprisingly I sobbed in my bed, good thing my parents are in the province visiting their parent's grave. what a great day, full of ty things.

 

 

I kept on crying when a few minutes later I heard something hitting again my window. I peeked and it was Lu Han who kept on throwing small rocks on my window.

 

 

 

 

I wiped my tears and opened the window, he gave me a small smile.

"What." My tone was so cold that it's quite obvious that I'm mad.

"Hey..." He started as he rubbed his other hand. "... I was wondering if-"

"Go straight to the point, jerk."

 

 

He was quite taken aback of what I said but he sighed, "you're really mad huh."

 

 

"Obviously, yes."

"Why?" Our eyes met but I look away first. 
"Nothing, you will not understand it anyway."

 

 

 

 

I closed the window and slide the curtains and I started to cry, "You will never understand me, Lu Han"

"Understand what?"

It was him, he closed the door and sat on the side of the bed. God, he's fast. I mean... fast. uh... go away luhan!

"Go away." I turned my back on him and I silently sob.

"Stop being so stubborn, I can hear you sob."

"So?"

"Face me, and tell me what makes you sad." He calmly said.

"I don't like."

"Please."

 

 

 

I stood up and yelled, "I don't want, okay!!?"

He looked at me in disbelief and he stood up, facing me.

"You're so stubborn! You kept on ignoring me at school and you're not telling me what bothers you?! Silly! I don't get you!"

"BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS!" I blurted out, "I'm jealous of you being so popular and all, how people respect you, how they treat you like a prince, how you get what you want in a snap... But for me, I felt like a small peasant. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but..."

A tear fell from my eye.

"... I really do love your presence, all of those annoying things you do... I really do, seriously... bold it, highlight it and CAPS LOCK IT."

 

 

I felt quite ashamed, I suddenly confessed everything to him in a wrong place and time.

 

 

Lu Han just stood there and he bit his lower lip and said, "I... I don't think it's okay to say this right now, I mean I know it will hurt your ego and feelings but I consi-"

I stopped him, "okay i get it, you like someone else... Fine okay go now.

 

 

he covered my mouth and I slightly jumped from his actions.

 

 

"... I want you to be the mother of my babies." He straight-forwardly said, "let's make one now."

 

 

My eyes widened and he slowly smiled at me widely...

"You..." I clenched my fist and slapped him on his shoulder. "... Chinese jerk!!"

He caught my arm and hugged me tightly burying his head on my neck and whispered, i love you in my right ear for how many times.

I giggled and kissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"See? You love this Chinese jerk." he chuckled and hugged me.

 

 

 

 

end

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

OKAY, . this is the 3rd part ahahaha!  I don't know if someone ask another sequel :)))

 

 

so did I satisfy your fragile heart with luhan's actions and words?

or in tagalog...

na-BOOM BOOM POW KA BA AT NALURKEI, NAGWARLAK, NAGTATATAMBLING SA KILIG ANG MGA AHAS DYAN SA TIYAN MO AT GANYAN NGITI MO SA MGA PINAGSASABI NI LUHAN? 

 

 

IF YES... LET'S DANCEU 5EVER

 

 

 

 

AND ALSO GUYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF MY BATCHMATE SLASH FRIEND... ANGELA WHO PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF THYPOID, MAY SHE REST IN PEACE WITH GOD.