Baby

Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure about this?” you asked while looking at the racks of baby clothes   “Yes! 100% sure” he nods still busy comparing clothes after clothes   “but---“   “No buts honey, just trust me okay? I can take care of this, don’t worry too much, it’s not good for you” he smiles on you and put his arms around your shoulder, the other one was on your already swollen belly.   “But we still didn’t know the gender of our baby” you pouted   “It doesn’t matter, we will buy clothes and stuff for both gender” he playfully wiggle his brows   “No, what if it’s a girl? You’re just burning your money; let’s wait until we know our baby’s gender”   “No problem, we will use that for our next baby” suho playfully beamed at you before running on the other side   You blush on his words, how can he talk about having a next child when you still at you 4th months of you first pregnancy.   You married suho two years ago and you can say that it was a best decision you made on your life.   Your first year was blissful, everything was getting on place, and you found a part time job downhill while he was still on music industry. At the second year was a bit rough, you started to have a small fights and misunderstanding but he always settle everything before you both go to sleep and this year was the best year, because you receive a good news; Having your first child.   You smile at yourself remembering everything that you went through together.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter