my kind of woman

tintinnabulation: a series of chansoo drabbles/one shots

intro to a new AU that i will (hopefully) be working on sometimes
het!chansoo (fem!d.o.), g. inspired by 'my kind of woman' by mac demarco.


park chanyeol is the self-proclaimed lo-fi king, always carrying around his guitar and always smoking a cigarette. he’s crazy, insane, spontaneous, always traveling around the city to play various gigs, always keeping his head held high, even after he gets boo’d offstage because, hey, “ happens”.

do kyungsoo follows chanyeol around on his adventures, serving as some kind of manager-girlfriend hybrid. sometimes, she sings duets with chanyeol and other times, she bangs a drumstick against miscellaneous objects in order to serve as a sort of last-minute percussionist.

they go hand in hand - both literally and figuratively. they seem to be around each other 24/7 and they always seem to be touching - whether it be a hand in a hand, a hip to a hip, or a mouth to a mouth. they share cigarettes and secrets - kiss each other with nicotine breath and laugh together.

from time to time, chanyeol will drag kyungsoon onstage and sing a song he penned about her to her face. onstage, they also share a cigarette, kyungsoon bringing one from her lips to his lips during a guitar break. the smoke comes out of chanyeol’s mouth with his words, and the sight never fails to make kyungsoon giggle, cheeks red.

music bloggers call their relationship ‘cute’ and ‘real’ and the underground scene welcomes them into their lives with open arms and affectionate understanding of first unconditional loves.