Entrance: EXO-K

Dark Alleyways

 

Chanyeol woke up to a bowl of something that smelled really, really good.

“Mmrrmph?”

“I knew kimchi spaghetti would wake him up!” a tanned blob crowed.

His head still felt kind of fuzzy.

“Rise and shine, lover boy~” sang the blob.

“I will ing end you, you little –“

“Sit down Baekhyun-ah, Kai’s just joking.”

Someone cackled right next to his ear and he rolled off the sofa on which he had been lying and onto the ground. .

Things were starting to get clearer and a face swam into definition. It was the tan blob.

“You okay bro?”

“Baekhyun?” he asked groggily, sitting up.

The face broke out into a wide grin. “Um no, but Baekhyun-hyung really wants – “

Tan Blob was kicked out of the way as Baekhyun kneeled down to look him in the eye.

“You idiot,” he hissed, punching Chanyeol’s shoulder none-too-lightly. Chanyeol winced. “Why the did you come back here?”

Chanyeol pouted. “I had my project to do,” he whined childishly. “And I wanted to see you.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he shoved Chanyeol’s face into the sofa but not before Chanyeol saw his favorite pink color appear again. When Chanyeol raised his head up from his head-shaped sofa dent, Tan Blob was rolling around on the floor laughing his head off and Baekhyun was sitting at a table along with three others, eating his rice, and pointedly avoiding Chanyeol’s gaze.

Chanyeol scratched his head, confused. Why was Baekhyun always mad at him?

By this time, Tan Blob had recovered enough to speak although he was still breathing rather heavily.

“Oh lord, I love you man. Name’s Kai,” said Tan Blob, holding his hand out. Chanyeol took it happily and wrenched it up and down in excitement.

“Chanyeol,” he grinned.

Kai grimaced. “Oh wow, um, that’s some, uh, enthusiasm, you got there,” he said, carefully removing his hand. “It’s a bit scary how enthusiastic.”

Baekhyun snorted.

Kai wished he hadn’t said that because Chanyeol looked like a kicked puppy right now with his trembling bottom lip and sad, droopy eyes and Kai was a badass but even he wasn’t badass enough to kick puppies.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, please don’t cry, oh my god, Kyungsoo, what do I do?”

Kyungsoo came over and wrapped an arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder. He glared at Kai who flinched back and proceeded to coo at Chanyeol’s sad form. “Aw, it’s okay, Kai was just joking, weren’t you Kai?”

Kai smiled sheepishly. “Um, yeah, sorry about that, lover bo – um, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun’s glare returned to his food.

Chanyeol continued to look dejected. “I just wanted to make friends.”

Kyungsoo and Kai shared a look and Kyungsoo’s look made Kai shiver.

“Kai’ll be your friend or whatever so stop whining, ,” Baekhyun snapped. Chanyeol brightened up at the sound of his voice.

“Well, even if Kai doesn’t want to be my friend, you’ll be my friend right, Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun scoffed. “Um, no.”

Chanyeol wasn’t at all discouraged like he had been with Kai. “But you will,” he said excitedly. “You will, you will, you will, you will, you wi –“

His rant was cut off by his stomach growling. Chanyeol blushed pink in embarrassment.

Kai scooted back because that sound was like a thing for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo did not tolerate hungry stomachs in his home.

Chanyeol was presented with a bowl of steaming something and a pair of chopsticks.

“Eat.”

“What is th –“

Eat.

Chanyeol hurriedly scooped some into his mouth. Kyungsoo patted his head. “Good boy.”

Chanyeol nodded eagerly, eyes wide and rather puppy-like.

“It’s good,” Chanyeol mumbled around a mouthful of spaghetti.

Kai whooped. “I knew he’d like kimchi spaghetti!”

In three minutes flat, Chanyeol had finished the bowl. “Wow, that was really, really, good! I’m Chanyeol!” He held out his hand to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shook it with a smile and reached for Chanyeol’s empty bowl. “I’m Kyungsoo. Would you like seconds?”

Kai gasped. “But hyung~” he whined. “I want more too~” Kyungsoo ignored him and Kai pouted in the corner.

“I’m finished.” Chanyeol saw a lanky, pale, stone-faced boy rise from his seat at the table. He stared back at Chanyeol and Chanyeol was a bit intimidated at the poker face.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol,” he squeaked and the boy blinked slowly at him.       

“Oh Sehun.” And he was gone, up the stairs to who knew where.

“Don’t mind him. He’s just shy. I’m Suho.” A smiling boy appeared at Chanyeol’s side and took Chanyeol’s hand. His smile was rather nice, Chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol grinned extra bright because he was not going to be outdone by Suho. “I’m Chanyeol.” Chanyeol squinted at Suho. “That’s not good.”

Suho looked genuinely curious. “What isn’t good?”

Chanyeol pouted a bit. “It’s hard to outdo your smile. It’s so…bright.”

Suho laughed.

Kai laughed even harder. “Well… Baekhyun-hyung…” he managed between laughs. “thinks…your smile…is – OUCH!”

Baekhyun had kicked Kai in the shin and the boy went down. “You were saying?” Baekhyun asked sweetly. Kai cowered under his gaze.

Kyungsoo just clicked his tongue at Kai as if Kai was that one naughty kid that kept pulling his crush’s pigtails. “More spaghetti?” he asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took his second bowl and smiled brightly at Kai who was still pinned to the ground by Baekhyun’s knee on the small of his back. He smiled even wider when Kai glared at him and mouthed you, that’s my spaghetti.

 

 

A/N:

I am fully aware of how much this chapter but it was really just for Chanyeol to wake and up and to introduce EXO-K so idk about the next one but future chapters should be better. Should...hopefully. 

Anyways, thank you for reading and commenting and subscribing all my lovely readers <3

image

I'm serious you have no idea. Every time I see a new comment or subscriber I'm just

image

so just

image

okay wow lots of gifs not really but whatever

pls comment my lovelies

no really, like, a smiley face would make my DAY so if you're a silent reader, leave me a smiley face?