Surprise!

Marriage Life

"How's a 'date' going to be, onnie?"

Stephanie sighed. They are now in the limo, heading towards Samchung-dong. It's all because of Reina, who thought that everything old-school means romantic. Stephanie made a mental note to stop her twin's hobby; reading historical romance novels. It started getting on the way.

Previously, Stephanie had not once thought of a first date in Samchung-dong. She liked the elegance they could find in Samchung-dong, but she preferred something like, more...modern. As elegant and classy as Samchung-dong, but with a huge wave of modernization. If it was her, maybe she would prefer something like Hongdae or Seoul Tower. Or maybe a quick visit to the Nami Island and a long vacation in Jeju.

"Onnie?"
"Please, Rein. You're twenty and you don't know how to date?"
"Oh Stephieee... I spent my school days studying to get into medical school. And now that I get into it, I'm suddenly a singer! How am I suppose to know how to date?"
Stephanie sighed. She seemed to always forget the fact that Reina is always so occupied she barely knew the basic things. Stephanie was--more or less--better, helped with the fact that she was a rather careless student. She became trainee in SM several years earlier than Reina did. The environment in the trainee dorm, with lots of teen without parents' supervision, taught her lots of things, for sure.

"Well, its basically you talk with him..." Stephanie wasn't sure how to answer, but that was a legit answer, since she believed that it is.
"Talk? Like, you get to know each other?"
"Yeah--"
"Hey!"

Both Stephanie and Reina's jaw fell down when the panel slowly came down, revealing a face they already familiar with.

"Princess Dana in the house!"

"Oh my dear God. Like, wow, onnie! You missed us that much until you sneaked to our car, just to meet us?" Reina's voice was like she was about to jump around in utter joy.
"Oh, my Rein! As silly as usual. I don't have to worry about you then," Dana messed up Reina's hair with joy. "But then, how's Steph?"
"Well, hi too onnie. I see you still have that princess syndrome all over your lovely head. Nothing to worry then." Steph said calmly.
"Well, thanks for the sarcasm, you little grumpy head. It told me you're fine. So, well, you guys are on your two feet, and your two hands are placed properly, so, nothing to worry."

The panel started to go up again, and Dana turned around, her back facing the twin. Stephanie, somehow a bit hot-tempered that day, started to get annoyed. She put her hands on the top of the panel, trying to push it down.
"Hey, you can't just left us like that! You gotta talk to us! We won't meet for like, another five months, omona!"
"Steph, you gotta pull your hands. Or else the panel will squeeze it." Dana said without moving.
"Oh, who cares--my God, Dana! I'm stuck! Open it! Now!" The panel had not even moved halfway up, but Stephanie winked to Reina. Reina giggled voicelessly and added a panic "My God, Steph! Onnie, open it! Steph's hands! Totally stuck!"

They heard a loud "Oh my God, really?" and the panel soon went down once again. Stephanie and Reina burst out laughing.
"One for the Kim twins!" They laughed.
Dana rolled her eyes. "Oh you silly little nagging dongsaeng!" She looked downside, smirked and handed a little white envelope.
"What is this?" Stephanie asked, suddenly feeling suspicious.
"Its your first torture; your first WGM Task Card! Enjoy your tortures, honey!"
"Omo, open it Stephonnie. I'm kinda dying of curiosity now," Reina sounded both astonished and anxious.

Stephanie opened the white envelope and found a pink, heart-shaped card. There was 'WGM Task Card' on the frontside, written with cursive white font. Reina held her breath when Stephanie opened th card.

"Oh my God. Like, seriously???"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Yunho who thought Samchung-dong would be a very perfect place for a first date like this. Junsu, on the other side, never had any thoughts related to dates, or romantic stuff. He was like all crazy about food and game and his very own life and definitely not girls. That's why he and Changmin became best friends. But Yunho started to think that things are going to be different. Junsu is, indeed, very innocent and Yunho could see that if he someday would fall for someone, he definitely will fall hard. And here he is, ignoring his beloved PSP and staring at the limo window with a huge dreamy smile on his face.

He definitely fell for one of the twin. Yunho can't tell who, but he was surely astonished by the fact that Junsu had fallen so easily, so quickly, while he never had before. Meanwhile, Yunho never believed on such quick-happening love story. He had always thought of a slow-paced relationship. Like coffee, relationships should be sipped slowly for him to fully experience the delight. But then, he was a leader of a very famous boyband. He definitely have no time to think of having relationship with any girl.

"Hyung~"

Without any of them realizing, the panel in front of them had already moved halfway down, revealing a-half-cute-half-evil smile that only one boy could ever posses...

"Yah! Voldemin!"
"Hey my victim, how's your date going?"
"What date?"
"Well, the one you'll go into, silly."
"Yunho-hyung! Are we going to a date?"

Changmin rolled his eyes. "Anyway, you know what? Jaejoong didn't cook this morning. I had to eat to survive, and I found a huge box of apple pancake on the fridge..."
Yunho sensed something bad.
"...And I was like, wow, this thing is tasty! But suddenly all pancakes are gone..."
"Where to?" Junsu asked innocently.
"Well, to my hungry stomach, obviously! And well, after that I found out that it was yours, Yunho-hyung. And... it was from your younger sist--"
"From my what?!" Yunho's sister's cookings was always the best. He had always waited for her to finally cook him an apple pancake...but now it was all gone without a trace, before he even tasted a bite of it...

"CHANGMIN-AH!!!! You're so going to die!"
"You wanna kill me only because of food? You love food better than me?" Changmin tried to do aegyo so that Yunho won't be so mad about the pancakes.
"You love food more than you love me," Yunho said, accentuating all the pronouns.
"Well, no, I just had to eat to survive...but apparently my food need was just bigger than you guys. Anyway, here," Changmin handed out a white little envelope. "Found out you won't like the thing on it."

"Then why did you give it to us?!" Yunho asked.
"Because I have to."
"What is this?" Junsu asked while opening the envelope. "WGM Task Card. Sounds promising! Lets read what on it."

Yunho figured out he don't want to read the card himself, so he just sat back and listened carefully to Junsu.
"Hyung, what is a proposal?"
Yunho shrugged. He didn't find  a way to put the word's definition into words. "Why'd you want to know anyway?"
"Because, it is written here. Like this 'Propose the soon-to-be brides.'."