Second Step

Marriage Life

"Oh, annyeong, aniki--"
"Ah! So, who's our anego's hubby?"
Reina burst out laughing. Her onnies' curiosity are truly dangerous! She and Stephanie had just left DBSK's dorm 15 minutes ago and they're already calling? Aigoo!

"Yaah! Tell us, tell us!" Reina could hear Sunday's voice clearly.
"I don't think I will!" Reina laughed, sticked out her tongue then ended the call.

Reina show off her ear-to-ear-grin at Stephanie, who was reading a novel. "Guess what our aniki asked me about."
Stephanie patted her twin sister's head with her left hand. "I know, as well, how predictable she is."
"What's wrong?" Junsu asked.
"It's--gosh!" As she heard her phone ringing, she turned back to her phone before she could answer Junsu's question.

"Tell us!" Three girls' voices bursted out loudly from the phone.
"Aish, they're embarassing!" Stephanie muttered and rested her head on Reina's shoulder.
"Gege-ah, Miss Sun and BossD! All of you made anego and I felt so embarassed!"
"If you tell us who your hubbies are, we'll stop embarass you two!" Sunday shouted excitedly.
"It's Yuchun!" Stephanie shouted to the phone, and start laughing.
"Is he...?" Sunday sounded as if she's about to faint. Then they could heard Dana and Lina's laughter.
"Ah, it's not him, don't worry, Miss Sun! He's yours! They are Yunho-sunbae and Junsu--"
"Yunho oppa," Yunho corrected.
"Ok, Yunho oppa and Junsu-sshi." Reina turned to Junsu and Yunho. "Wanna say hello? We can't let down YunDay's fans, right?"
Yunho took the phone. "Yah! How are you ahjummas?" He returned the phone to Reina as he heard the signals of protests, and went to high-five with Stephanie.

"Shut up!"
"Oh, you ahjusshi!"
"Yah, tell him that we're not ahjummas!" Lina, as the oldest among them, exclaimed.
Reina sighed. "He knows, Aniki, he knows. Anyway, I thought Junsu-sshi wants to greet you onnies."
Junsu cleared out his throath. "Annyeonghaseyo, noonas."
"Annyeong, Junsu-ah!"
"Annyeong!"
"Annyeonghaseyoooo~"
Reina laughed out loud because her onnies' responses to Junsu's greeting.

"So, there'll be lots of Yunphanie?" Dana asked.
"Oh, I'm not that sure, aniki," Reina glanced at Stephanie and Yunho. "But I guess I won't spoil the fun, go watch the show!"


=====
The Next Morning

"Morning anego!"
Stephanie reluctantly opened her eyes as she heard that familiar, cheerful greeting.
"Isn't this too early to...?" Stephanie feels astonished as she figured out that she can't find the right word.
"Well, I could see that your brain and mouth haven't connected yet, have them?" Reina replied.
A towel wrapped around her s-lined body and water drops slowly dripping down from strands of her wet hair.
Stephanie only replied with a faint nod. She moaned and blinked a few times before she could rose from her bed.
"Anego, I know that you know as well, but I'll remind you. Today is our first double date! Oh gosh, I'm so anxious! What should I wear?" Reina said, sounded really panic.

"To tell you the truth, I don't see Junsu as a person who will care about what you're wearing," Stephanie said. She shuffled accross the room, grabbed her towel and heading to the bathroom. What made Stephanie felt really uncomfortable is the fact that they should share the same bathroom. Isn't it annoying, using the bathroom right after a man used that?

She let out a heavy sigh and slowly walked, heading to the bathroom. She took her sweet time, knowing that whenever her twin sister doesn't run around frantically, she is punctual enough feel relieved. She chuckled as she realized that her cute sister also serves as her portable alarm.

Stephanie found the desperate-looking Junsu in front of the bathroom.
"Waeyo?" She asked.
"Nothing... Well, hyung is already inside for one hour," he answered desperately.
"For HOW LONG?"
Stephanie sighed. She doesn't know how could she ever forget Yunho's bad habit. She already lived in the same dorm with him for years!
"A mini-concert?" Reina appeared, looked really awesome in a white-laced blouse and a baby blue skirt, although a pink towel still wrapped around her head, covering her dark hair.

Junsu innocently nodded, but Stephanie quickly turned back to the door.
"Yah! Yunho-ah! Open the door! And I mean, NOW!" Stephanie exclaimed. Then she stood silently, waiting for any answer.
The worst thing is, she could only hear Yunho's hums. Of course, this drove her mad.
"Well, as a matter of fact, I'm currently wondering about two things. First, how many songs had he sung inside? And second, which skirt is the best match for this blouse?" Reina said, a pink skirt is on her left hand and her other hand hold a black skirt.

"The only thing that attracts my curiousity right now is when will he got out!" Stephanie exclaimed.
"Why don't you try both, so I could give my opinion?" Junsu asked.
"Well, I like the way you think," Reina came back to her bedroom to try those skirts.
"Yunho-ah! Yah! Open the door!" Stephanie shouted.

Reina appeared, wearing the pink skirt. "So... how do you like the skirt, Junsu-sshi?"
"No need to add -sshi behind, Reinnie! Just call me Junsu, ok? Hmm, well, why don't you try the black one first?" Junsu advised.
Reina nodded and went back to her bedroom.

"YUNHO-AH!"
Stephanie gasped as a man's chest entered her line of sight. It's Yunho, half and wet, not to mention that he looked really tempting, of course.

"Steph! Stop shouting! It sounds annoying, and I couldn't hear my singing because of that!"
"Do you know why people invented studios and practice rooms?" Stephanie sarcastically replied.
"Junsu, what do you think about this---AAH! Yunho oppa! Wear proper clothes!" Reina hysterically said.
"Aish," Stephanie grumbled. She pushed Yunho aside and entered the bathroom, while Reina went back to her room to do her hair.
"Reinnie-ah! The black skirt match your blouse best!" Junsu cheerfully shouted.
"Thanks!" Reina replied.

===
WHILE IN THE WGM STUDIO....

Lina laughed out loudly. Who could guess that there will be no awkwardness? As for Stephanie, it's normal, because she ever admitted that she feels more comfortable around boys. But Reina? As far as Lina knows, Reina always be reserved around strangers. While she looked so bubbly here. Also, how could they acted as if they had been together for years?

"Jaejoong-sshi, what do you think about the couples?" asked the MC
"Well, as we could see, they seemed like they have a tight bond, which sounds quite impossible to me, since they rarely meet," Jaejoong firmly answered.

"I see then... Any comments by Lina-sshi?"
"Well, in addition to Jae's comments, Stephanie admitted that she's more comfortable around boys, so I'll say it's not a surprise. But as for Reina... She tends to be shy around stranger, so it's a bit surprising." Lina answered. She so felt happy that Jaejoong had the same thought as her. Lina started to hope that she'll got a chance to casted in we got married with Jaejoong. She quickly repel that thought out of her mind as she figured out that the thought made her feel awkward when she glanced at Jaejoong... Which is not allowed. She don't want to be murdered by his fans. 

Omona, ottoke? She thought...

"Lina?"
"Ah, n-nae?" she nervously answered as she heard Jaejoong's voice calling out her name.
"MC-nim had just asked your opinion about--yah, aren't you listening?"
Lina defencelessly shook her head. "Mianhae, I wasn't listening."
Jaejoong is about to say something when the MC said. "Ah, I think we got a surprise to those couples... Want to see?"