It Started!

Marriage Life

 

CSJH's Dorm
 
"Hey, a rare opportunity to be casted in We Got Married is coming... wussh!" Sunday announced with her cheerful voice.
"Ah, well, who's the boys?" Lina sounds interested.
"Oh, I don't know aniki! They kept that as a secret," Sunday said, while putting the letter on the coffee table.
"Anego should come, nae?" Dana said, teasing Stephanie.
"Ok, ok, I'm in," Stephanie let out a heavy sigh.
"Well, I should say I'm truly amazed with your decision, onnie," Reina said and poured the tea from the teapot onto Stephanie's cup. "We could say that it's a very nice side of you."
Stephanie chuckled. "You'll go with me."
"What?!"
"Ah, nae, I think they want two persons from CSJH," Lina said, reading the letter.
"Oh, why should I?" Reina murmured.
Dana approached, and hugged Reina. "Listen, maknae. I want you to go with Steph and find your first love in WGM."
"Yeah, there's a brand new perception waiting for you! Lovebirds' perception!" Lina said, winking playfully at Reina and making heart symbols with her fingers at Reina's face.
"Oh, you should seek for love! They are sweet, and they are worth-tasting!" Sunday said excitedly.
"Well, will love change the earth... So will it become heart-shaped?" Reina asked innocently.
"Oh yeah darling! A brand new world is waiting! So, go and LOVE!" Lina, Dana and Sunday cheered.
"Yah! Don't tell her the best part, let her feels it herself," Stephanie said.
Reina put on a cute pout and everyone laughed.
 
====
DBSK's Dorm
 
"Hey guys, letter!" Changmin said and threw the letter to Yunho's lap. Yunho quickly read the letter and put it on the table beside him afterwards.
"Ah, see. We Got Married wanted to cast two of us in their show. Interested?" Yunho asked casually.
"No, not now," Jaejoong answered, sounded really bored.
"You know, usually the leader go first!" Changmin laughed.
"The responsibility of a leader, huh? Ok, count me in," Yunho answered, smiling bitterly
"The next one..." Changmin said, glanced at Junsu and made eye contacts with the other member.
"Ahh..." Yuchun smirked. Jaejoong chuckled.
"Junsu!"
"Huh?" Junsu reluctantly paused the game he's currently playing and took a look at his hyungs.
"Say yes!"
"What for?" Junsu looked a bit sceptic.
"Oh, just say yes!" Changmin said, rolling his eyes.
"Yes! Waeyo?"
"You're on We Got Married!"
"WHAT!?"
 
=====
[THE MARRIAGE DAY CSJH'S DORM]
 
"Onnie!"
Silence
"Onniiiiiieeee!"
Still silent.
"Omo, onnie wake up!!! We're getting late!"
"Aish, silence!" Stephanie curled up in her bed and tugged up her blanket, trying to repel Reina's hands from her body.
"Onnie! I don't want to come late to We Get Married, especially if it's because of YOU!!!" Reina threw away Stephanie's blanket from her body.
"You're the most nagging kid twin sister, EVER!" Stephanie reluctantly rose and sat in her bed.
"And no doubt that you're the laziest older twin sister ever!" Reina ran around frantically, throwing perfume, a make-up box, and a comb to Stephanie's bed. "Go wash your face, anego! Then I'll prepare your clothes, and do your hair... QUICK!"
"What time is it now!?" Stephanie, who feels like racing with a giant  tsunami, quickly ran to the bathroom
"Oh, I'm truly glad that you asked! It's 09.00 a. m dear... While the driver will come at 09.10 a.m! So you better move, move, and MOVE!"
 
When Stephanie came back from the bathroom, clothes were already on her bed. She smiled. Although Reina would win 'The Most Talkative Sister Ever', but she's quite caring, indeed. Stephanie wore the clothes Reina had prepared for her, comb her hair, and quickly ran downstairs.
"Ok Steph, I already packed up our breakfast. We can eat in the car later on. Now, onnideul..." Reina hugged Lina, Dana, and Sunday tightly. 
Tears burst out from her eyes. "You know that we'll miss you, onniedeul."
Stephanie gave a faint smile and hugged Lina, Dana, and Sunday too.
"Oh, Stephanie, Reina..." Sunday hugged them back.
"You know that everything wouldn't feel the same without you two," Lina smiled and hugged them tightly.
"You two got our numbers on your speed dial, nae? If something happen, don't hesitate to call us directly, kay? Oh, no, no, be sure to keep contacting us! We'll be so worried if you two don't," Dana hugged them tightly and kissed their cheeks. "Oh, good luck, my darlings!" she smiled.
"I'll text onnie, every second..." Reina said.
"Oh you melodana!" Stephanie joked. Everyone laughed. Dana punched her shoulder playfully.
But then Stephanie smiled and said, "I'll miss my melodana onnie very much."
 
==========
 
DBSK's Dorm.
 
"Junsu, where's my perfume?" Yunho shouted.
"Like he ever use perfumes before, and like you ever bother to use perfumes before!" Changmin said, while robbing the fridge.
"Changmin! Stop robbing the fridge!" Jaejoong scolded.
Junsu entered the living room, still in his pajamas. Everyone gawp at him.
"I thought that you have to get ready in, like... five minutes?" Yuchun said in astonishment.
"Ready for what?" Junsu asked innocently.
"Oh my God! We'll meet our wifeys in five minutes and you're still asking that kind of silly stuff?" Yunho rolled his eyes.
"No. I mean, for real hyung, what is happening here?" Junsu drank the chocolate milk that Jaejoong had prepared for him as if nothing will happen.
Yuchun spouted out his coffee, laughing madly.
"Haven't we told you that you'll be casted on We Got Married season three?" Jaejoong asked in concern.
"It's today?" Junsu asked Jaejoong back.
Everyone sighed. But suddenly the bell rung.
 
"It's them!" Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong and Yuchun gasped. Of course they wouldn't let Junsu's wifey see Junsu like this, wearing rabbit pajamas and smeared all over with chocolate milk.
"Yuchun, go hide the aegi somewhere around, make him ready. Changmin, make one or two cup of tea for your sisters in law. And you Yunho, get yourself ready to meet your wifey! Quick, quick, quick!" Jaejoong commanded. Then he approached the door, took a deep breath and open the door.
 
As the door opened, the presence of two young girls revealed.
"Ah, annyeonghaseyo Jaejoong-sunbae," the one with curly hair bowed. The other one just smiled and bowed.
"Nae ileum Reina imnida. And this is my onnie, Stephanie-onnie. Do you happen to know where's Yunho-sunbae and Junsu-sunbae?"
"Annyeonghaseyo dongsaeng. Well, it seems that our Junsu is still getting himself ready! I could imagine how nervous he is. Nah, would you like a cup of tea first?" Jaejoong said, while moving a few steps from the door, making spaces so Stephanie and Reina can get in.