Caring

A White Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Un-betaed]

*****

"Junsu, what are you doing he-" Yunho was about to ask the guy why he showed up at his door without informing him beforehand, but as he caught the grocery bags in the shorter guy's hand, he mentally slapped himself for his own stupidity. It was weekend, of course the other would coming; it was like Junsu's routine to do the grocery shopping for Yunho, as he had always locked up in his workroom without budging from his seat. Thus, the junior had always volunteered to do the task for him.

There was one time where Junsu found the workhorse senior of his passed out in his workroom, after two days in row doing his research. The man had prone to forget the basic things of human needs once he engrossed in his work. From that day on, Junsu would come over to his place twice a month or more during his free time, restocking Yunho's groceries and cooking a decent meal for him, which making Yunho felt more than pleased to have someone taking care of such trivial things for him. There was no day of him missing the real homemade, as Junsu would prepare one for him once a while.

"Yah, s-stop... struggling before I use more force on you!" Yunho could hardly speak as he tried to keep the lean and yet strong boy from escape. They were in a sitting position now as Jaejoong had sit up to run, Yunho had quickly grabbed him, and locking both his arms and legs around Jaejoong.

Mustering all the strength he had, Yunho stood up and lifted the struggling, feral-looked boy over his shoulder.

"Junsu-yah, please... wait for a while." He said to another presence in his house before he carried Jaejoong to the bathroom hurriedly, leaving Junsu in his speechless.

"Auch, don't bite and stop scratch me!" Yunho's hissing voice could be heard from the bathroom. Junsu eyes widened  upon heard his usually composed and unflappable senior broke in vexation. It was first time for him to see that side of the man, who was always been held in high regard by his subordinates due to his always calm and composed demeanors no matter in what situation.

"Ugh, stop struggling! You've make me wet here." Yunho's voice once again echoed from the bathroom.

Seemingly couldn't stand to watch or hear more than he already had from the salacious fight, Junsu broke from his frozen state and walked to the kitchen hurriedly. He proceed to do his usual errand of restocking Yunho's fridge, trying hard to discard the image of Yunho had hovered above the undeniable cute-stunning boy just now, and from any indecorous thoughts.

It took exactly fifteen minutes when finally, Yunho walked out and greeted his junior who seemingly tried busying himself in the kitchen, still sorting out the groceries.

"Junsu-yah, what are we having for dinner today?" Yunho asked in anticipated look. He missed to catch the glimpse of glum look on Junsu's face.

Junsu turned around to look at the other  man intently, with misjudging eyes as he saw Yunho looked exhausting from some odd reason, with slightly damp cloth.

He didn't even bother to explain all the previous chaos and scene? Is that really just a misunderstanding on my part? Junsu thought, before he answered the man in sulky tone.

"It's just pasta for today."

"Oh, that's great. It's been so long since I had you cooked that. And... can you do me a favor by prepare it for three." Yunho said while throwing a kind of smile, which unknown to him, it had always made the other guy felt fluttering inside.

"W-why..?" Junsu asked nonchalantly while averting his focus back on the task in his hands.

"Because we'll have another company from now on. Oh, I forgot to tell you that the previous boy is staying with me." Yunho said as he grabbed an apple from Junsu's hand and bite it heedlessly.

"Who's the boy?" Junsu asked again, couldn't hold his strong curiosity any longer.

"Ermm...he's my younger cousin the one I'd mentioned to you before, remember?" Yunho tried not to stammer in his lie, since he wasn't a very good liar.

Junsu looked deep in thought as he tried to dig into what the other had just said, before a realization downed upon him. "Oh, I remembered it! So, he's the one you sa-" Junsu's words hung mid-way as he was struck by the shock once again; his eyes had caught the presence of the mentioned boy in such improper cloth on the kitchen entrance.

Yunho who detected the sudden changes on his Junior's face, directing his eyes to look at the source of it. His eyes widened at the sight of Jaejoong in his lab coat without any pants.

"Oh, my..." Yunho could hardly utter a word before he rushed to cover Jaejoong from Junsu's view.

"What are you wearing?! This isn't the cloth that I asked you to put on, Jae." Yunho sighed and grabbed the frail boy's arm, pulling him back into his bedroom.

Junsu was once again being left in a frozen state with a poorly stupor expression.

Once they were in the bedroom, Yunho opened his huge wardrobe and grabbed a pair of his old pajama and put it on Jaejoong.

"This is not something you can wear at home, okay. This is my lab coat, and...ugh! Where's your pants?" Yunho babbled at the innocent-looked boy, who just stared at him expressionlessly as Yunho donned the baby-blue colored pajama for him.

"Pants...no.. no.." Jaejoong muttered.

"What was that? You don't want to wear it?" Yunho quirked his brows at the boy resistant look.

Jaejoong shook his head in protest.

"What's wrong? Is the color not to your liking?" Yunho held up the pants and check if there was something that make the boy felt uncomfortable to put it on. To think the boy was choosey doesn't make sense at all, considering the latter wasn't someone who knew about the trend or style in fashion.

"Fall...h-hate...."

A wide-understanding smile broke across Yunho's face, as he got what Jaejoong meant by his not so coherent words. "I see... you will keep stumbling in your walk because the length of the pants."

The image of Jaejoong kept tripping in his walk few days ago, due to the over length of the pants that was Yunho's size replayed in Yunho's head. He chuckled at the boy's cuteness refusal just now.

"Now, it reminds me that I should take you for shopping some cloth that's fit your size. But for now, You have to wear this. I will pinned the feet up. Tomorrow we can go shopping together, okay." Yunho said and went to fix the length of the pants immediately. Jaejoong just sat on the edge of his king-size bed, waiting patiently.

By the time he and Jaejoong walked out of the room, Junsu was busy cleaning the living room and the guy was a bit curious at how the house looked so messy than usual. He had a strong feeling that it must be related to a certain boy that was starting to take up residence in Yunho's penthouse now. The thought alone made him felt a bit unease.

Junsu was sorted out the scattered magazines on the coffee table, he frowned as his hand grabbed the workbooks that suit for a kid in a primary school amongst those science-biology related magazines.

Seemingly could see the look of curiousness on Junsu's face, Yunho walked to the guy and took the books from the other's hand.

"Erm...you see, actually... my younger cousin has a personality disorder which make his mind stop growing." He explained it without the guy could even start asking him. "He seems just to live past the age of six. That's why he..."

"He's acting like a kid?" Junsu continued his words.

"Yes..." Yunho beamed, despite feeling a bit guilty for lying to his friend. He had no choice, Jaejoong's identity shouldn't be expose more. Aside  from Heechul, he didn't want to expose the boy to all possible risks by reveal the truth to more people. But from what he told Junsu just now, it was partially true. Jaejoong did acted like a kid. The feral boy was still needed to be treat and nurture like someone who was in the peak of getting undivided attention. Yunho didn't know how long it would take to break the boy from remained trapping in his past life, but he knew well; patience was the key in taming the boy and affection was the cure.

"That's poor boy..." Junsu muttered suddenly.

Yunho halted his attention back to the shorter guy after a while drifted in pondering. He saw Junsu threw a sympathy look at Jaejoong, who was seating on the couch, staring at  Yunho's big aquarium in a full-fascinating look again.

Yunho couldn't help, but he felt the need to hold himself from chuckling at the adorable look on Jaejoong's face. Only he knew what the boy had in his mind - he was thinking how to catch the fish without Yunho could catch his sneaky move again.

"That's sly boy..." Yunho muttered inaudibly.

*

Yunho spent the whole day being in his workroom as usual, only it was different this time;  instead of working on his research, he was giving Jaejoong a lesson.  He had teaching the boy how to read, write and speak properly. It was really a hard task he ever did in his life. He needed to hold all of his patience, preventing it from waning fast as Jaejoong was easily get distracted. Due to his indescribable strong senses,  even the distinct sound of the bird chirping outside or any stray cat passing downstairs could budge the boy to jump off from his seat and climb on the high balcony dangerously, just to take a peek. Considering the penthouse located on the 19nth floor, it was enough to make Yunho felt his stomach churning with the sudden alarmed to pull back the boy inside. It was such a strenuous task of teaching at the same time guarding the boy from his unpredictable moves.

Meanwhile, Junsu just got his own way in the house as he usually did, lounging around and watching movie until it was time for him to prepare dinner.

Once Yunho entered the kitchen with Jaejoong  tailing behind him, three plates of pasta had already served on dining table and Junsu had settled himself on one of the chairs.

"Wow, the tasteful smell already make my tummy growling." Yunho pulled a seat and settled down beside Junsu with a satisfaction smile.

Junsu threw the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter