Why?!

Fake

After dialing the ambulance, Tiffany thought about leaving but her heart stopped her.

She turned back, and placed Jessica's head in her lap, giving her a better angle. And after a few minutes, the paramedics came and checked on Jessica, telling Tiffany that she fainted due to fever and she can ride the ambulance to the hospital. 

Although the paramedics seemed calm, Tiffany was worried to the point that she almost cried again because when she touched Jessica's forehead before, she seemed to be burning hot, not a normal fever.

Because Jessica needed no surgery or whatsoever, Tiffany was allowed to see her being checked by the doctor. The doctor performed temperature check, and when she noticed the extreme temperature, she performed a blood test, trying to check for signs of dengue fever. Tiffany cringed a little when she saw the blood flowing to the syringe tube, thinking that the pain it caused is so bad while in fact it's only like the bite of an ant. She continued to look at Jessica with a concerned face, thinking why is it that everyone near her gets hurt, even her ex-boyfriend. (yeah, ex!)

//--//

After a few hours, Jessica finallu woke up and realized that she is on a hospital bed with a needle stuck on her arm, the tube seemed to be connected to a sack of fluid and a familiar warm sensationnon her other hand. She panicked, thinking that the person might be a ert or something. But when she turned her head to face the source of warmth.... That's when the magic happens...

///----///

gosh! Very short update:( sorry for keeping you guys waiting sooo long, couldn't get to update and tomorrow is an incredibly hectic saturday for me x_x can't sleep late to update T__T i hope I'll be able to find a free time to update tomorrow:) goodnight and see ya'll! -bepbeepbeeep signing out!