Theme Park

Fake

*note: ok, if any of your are confused, here's a legend,

//--// are just a scene separations

-//--//- are for flashbacks

///----//// means the chapter ends

________________ <- random sign to end the note *lol enjoy!

Walking to the campus' bench with her cup of coffee held on her left hand, she sat and waited for SooYoung and Sunny to meet her as it was their usual meeting spot. Seeing how some student couples hold hands made her reminisce again....

-//--//-

Jessica and Tiffany(both 16)  were holding hands as they were exploring the theme park because Tiffany insisted so.

"Tiff..." Jessica softly said to Tiffany.

"Yea?" Tiffany replied while holding tighter to Jessica's right hand as they were linking arms too.

"I know that we planned this since last month but.. Are you sure that you can just reject your boyfriend's date plan? I don't want him to have a bad impression on me, you know.." Jessica said with an unsure tone, half-hoping that Tiffany would cancel this because each and every second of this was making her remember that Tiffany isn't hers.

"We discussed about this Jessi, he understands! You are my best best best friend! And we decided to go for lunch tomorrow instead!" Tiffany said and pinched Jessica's left cheek with her left hand.

"Oh.. hehe, silly me.." Jessica said and pinched Tiffany's nose to reply the gesture. But deep inside... yea, best FRIEND...

The glint in Jessica's eyes changed in that instant. It might just be a slight change in expression in common people's eyes, but not Tiffany's. She knew that the particular expression only show up when Jessica is in a deep thought, REAL DEEP. But, Tiffany decided to ignore it and continued to walk around the theme park.

//--//

The sun had set and both of their feet were extremely painful from the walking distance they covered and the time they spent on standing. Tiffany was addicted to the theme park's famous PINK roller coaster and rode it 6 times, even though queuing once spends about 45 minutes. Amazingly, Jessica didn't complain even once because all the time they were queuing and riding the ride, they never let go of each other's arms. But to Tiffany, she thought that Jessica was also addicted with the ride.

(roller coaster http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/pimages/Yokohama_Cosmoworld/TPRs_2008_Japan_Trip/cosmoworld_07.jpg just imagine that it's not in Japan but near where the story setting is ;p)

"Jessi~! Thank you for bringing me here!" Tiffany said with her perfect eye smile.

"No problem, we are best buddies anyway" Jessica said with a forced smile as every time she realized that they're just buddies... It hurts.

"Let's go get something for dinner then go back home?" Tiffany asked with a normal smile, because she half-hoped that Jessica will bring her to a special place instead of eating in a random fast-food restaurants there.

"Nah..." bingo! Tiffany thought "I got a place to have dinner, let's go?" Jessica asked with a very genuine smile.

"YES!" Tiffany half-shouted, unable to control her excitement.

-//--//-

"-ca!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jessica woke up from her trance from Sunny's frenzied shoulder shaking and shouts. Sunny and SooYoung had tried to tell Jessica that they are almost late for class for about 3 minutes but Jessica was seemingly trapped in her trance.

"Huh?" Jessica asked with a confused face, her eyes wet and a little red.

"Classsssssssssss" SooYoung whined and grabbed Jessica off the bench.

"And your coffee" Sunny kindly reminded her but added a little aegyo, causing Jessica to cringe a little.

//--//

"So, the result is------" Jessica ignored the lecturer's words, still stuck in her agonizing yet beautiful memories of Tiffany. She knows that reminiscing the past too much isn't healty, but she just can't stop doing it, probably because she couldn't even tell her true feeling to Tiffany. And all she knows is that Tiffany is somewhere in South Korea enjoying her time with her beloved boyfriend while she is stuck in her university in California...

///----///

Aishhhh, bad chapter ending? Sorry for using flashbacks again! Just for these first 2 chaps.. cuz I LOVE FLASHBACKS *oops 

I hope this is satisfactory.... the week's been rough lol, sunburn's turning me into a 2 coloured guy! LOL

And most importantly, THANK YOU for all comments and subs!!! :D