Get a life

Fake

The class ended and Jessica stood up, packing her stuff and walked to the door when...

"What are you two doing?" Jessica asked Sunny ans SooYoung, who were.... cuddling under the hall's table on the corner.

They both jumped and the question thrown by Jessica, and blushed madly. "We were... uh, finding my lost pen!" Sunny stuttered. "Yeah! Her pen fell and we're just looking for it!" SooYoung snapped in with a rather nervous tone.

"Uh... Okay?" Jessica said and left the duo to their business, and walked towards her aparment complex's park and strolled there for who knows how long. She was still thinking about earlier (SunYoung), half hoping that she would be like that with Tiffany, but then slapped her forehead for thinking such a crazy thing. Missing Tiffany is surely driving me crazy.. she thought and sat on a random bench and checks her phone for nth time to check if there are any contact activities of Tiffany.

Since 'that' happened, Jessica seemed like a cell phone addict, always checking her phone so frequently that sometimes she carelessly place it on the table when in class, ignoring the stares people gave. But what they didn't know is that Jessica was waiting for Tiffany to contact her somehow, she hoped for a miracle to happen....

//--//

After deciding that more of the cold night wind isn't good for her health, Jessica goes back to her apartment building and settled down after taking a shower. She took her laptop and logs in to her email, Skype, IM, you name it, she logs in.  She hopes that at least one will show that Tiffany sent  something to her, just any kind of communication. But... None. Her facial expression went blank, just like when she first moved here to California.

With a disappointed heart, she went to sleep, again dreaming of Tiffany, just like she did every single night...

//--//

"Ugh.." Jessica groaned as she woke up, hating the blinding rays of the sun light. She quickly turned her laptop on, doing her routine check up of any forms of communication (lol). And again, none, so she went wo the campus with her blank expression until she suddenly sneezed three times and she felt her nose blocked, signs of flu.

"Damn night winds" she muttered to herself, checking the mirror and saw her nose getting red.

Sensing her awkwardly red nose and threat of spreading the flu, she decided to skip today's tutor and calm herself in the park, not forgetting to inform Sunny about her absence.

//--//

Jessica strolled around the park and bought herself a strawberry popsicle to coll off, ignoring her obvious flu. She kept on the popsocle until... what the?! Is that Tiffany!? Jessica saw a girl sitting on a bench. She immedeately made a sprint towards the girl, popsicle kept between her lips, only to crash to a random teenager with his sakteboard. "DAMN YOU! " Jessica shouted ti the boy and made a run to the bench but... The girl wasn't there..

Jessica sat on the bench with a heavy heart and felt herself shiver, soon noticing the heat building in her body. The effect of the fever starts to weaken her and as darkness seemed to surround her, a thought managed to appear... Tiffany...

And Jessica fainted on the bench.

//--//

Tiffany, watching this happen, quickly dialed the ambulance.

"Jessi..... Please wait for me... I'll be coming..." Tiffany said and a drop of tear slid on her cheek as she watched Jessica for a few seconds and left...

///----///

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa late update :(

enjoy and thanks for the comments and subs! :D