Chapter 1

I Should Be The One

/Jeon Hyosung's POV/

 

Ayo! Hyosung here. Aigoo, Sunhwa is still not here~ Where did that lassie went? There are still only a few people here in the class. And my seatmate is already here... "Hey Ms. Jeon!" he greeted. He look cool in his nerdy glasses. Seriously, he's the only popular guy I know that is not too y and he is so nice and smart. *^* "Hey yo! And the name Hyosung!" I replied back while seating. I got my english dictionary and slept on it. It's nice sleeping on a English DIctionary. But before I do sleep, I secretly glanced at him. He's so fvking handsome *^* He's reading a comics (or something) then...then... HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED! I smiled back and look at the opposite direction. I dont want him to catch me blush :) AIGOO *^* 

 

/Lee Gikwang's POV/

 

Did I just saw her glancing at me? Hahaaha. Well, she's kinda cute but Im sure she won't like a nerd like me. I always like her since our first year but I dont want to be rejected. Hahahahahaha. Well, her talkative bestfriend is now here. "HYOSUNG-AHHHHHHH", Sunhwa shouted from the door. She's so loud. I must now pretend that I'm not hearing anything! :)

 

/Jeon Hyosung's POV/

 

What does this lassie needs now? "Ya! You should be here earlier. Where have you been?", I asked her calmly, because if I show her the real me, I would be dancing around because of what happened earlier. "I went to the market to buy 'drug' kimbap, well, I saw Jonggup earlieeeerrrrr~~" She answere while waving her hands in the air. I heard Gikwang chukled. He stood up and went outside following him with my eyes. Damn he's perfect. Hahahahaha. "Ya, he might melt." Sunhwa waked me up from a beautiful dream. "Neh, hey, Im going to tell you something..." As I tell her what happened while controlling my blush :)

 

 

 

[A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and LAME chapter. Hahaha. Im not good at this. Please comment some suggestions]