Chapter 4

I Should Be The One

I am now waiting for my date project partner. He said he's going to pick me up. Isn't he so nice? Hahaahaha. Kids. I want to play with them. Aside the fact that I dont need to attend some classes (YAY!) , Im going to spend more time with kids... and also with Gikwang :) He's here! "Hey Hyosung! Hop in!" He said inviting me to his car. His black car. So cool~ Hahahaha. But I heard some people said that Gikwang is a playboy... But I LIKE HIM I LIKE HIM I LIKE HIM PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD. XD "Good morning Gikwang!" He just smiled at me. He looks great from the side. I kept on fangirling on him 'till we get to the kindergarten. 

 

At the pre-school, there are so many cute dongsaengs... *^* A little girl suddenly came up to me. "Annyeonghaseyeo! Ilayda imnida", she greeted. She's so cute. She looks like an angel. "Annyeonghaseyeo Ilayda, Im Hyosung unnie and he's..." "Kiki oppa! He's my neighbor!" She continued...'Kiki' so cute~ "Shhh..Ilayda, why did you tell her my nickname?" He sounded worried. Me and Ilayda just giggled. It turned out that Me and 'KIKI' need to take care of Ilayda. "Unnie, I shall call you umma and I shall call Kiki oppa, appa!" WHAT! Ilayda said that made me flustered into red. "Sure Ilayda, but please don't call me with my petname..." He said. Aigooo... "Neh Kiki Appa, I mean Appa" Ilayda said. I was still in shocked. He is okay with the fact that we will be paired? As Umma and Appa? WHY? Come on Hyosung, dont jump into crazy conclusions. 

 

And the end of the day, Ilayda invited us to go to a Ice Cream shop. Kiki treated us. Seriously, that Kiki has a great effect. hahahaha. Luckily Ilayda mentioned his cute nickname. After the treats, we send Ilayda home. Actually, they are neighbors... "Let's go Hyosung" he said. "Kiki, I mean Gikwang, your house is already here. No need to send me home. I'll just walk." I shyly said. "There's no way I would let you walk that far. And it's getting dark. It's very dangerous for a girl like you to walk home." He said while grabbing my hands and started walking. o.O Why is he so concern about me? No wonder many girls like him because of his ladies man attitude.

 

While we are walking, there is a sudden quiet feels around us. "By any chance, do have a namja chingu?" He broke the silence by asking such a ridiculous question. "None. Im just too busy with studies so there is no time for that things..." I answered. "But do you like any guy? I mean a guy that is on your mind right now?" He asked another ridiculous question. "N-neh..." So pabo me, I answered honestly... WHY DID I DO THAT? 

 

 

[A/N : Sorry for being superduperultramega LAME. Hahahaha. Keep suggesting for ideas. Criticism are also welcome:)]