Chapter 2

I Should Be The One

/Jeon Hyosung's POV/

 

It's dismissal time~ Me and Sunhwa went to the library. I went there to read books while my ever so beautiful bestie...  wants to go there just because of the video games. Tsss. Hahahahah. But it's okay because she treats me milkshakessssss. *^* While I was scanning the books alone (because my bestie is buying our milshakes) I accidentally saw someone! Omo. Why is he here? Yeah. Lee Gikwang is here. WHY? I suddenly hide behind the books. I dont know why but I dont want him to see me here. I mean, would he like a nerdy girl like me? A girl who spends time on the library after school that being on the mall/club. But why is she here? I got almost 3 books then went to an unoccupied table. Sunhwa followed and put my milkshake in the table then she left AGAIN. As usual, I was silently reading books while suddenly someone sitted next to me. OMO. My heart went dugeun-dugeun because the guy who is sitting next to me now is LEE GI KWANG. He smiled at me "Hey, can I sit here?"then asked me. I just nodded. I can't say anything. His face is so angelic. "Why are you alone here?" He asked me while sounding so concerned. I just pointed Han Sunhwa from a far. Damn, his smile. *^* "I never knew you were so studious. Many girls should be like you." DID HE JUST SAID THAT?! OMO. [A/N: Sorry for fangirling] I nodded. "Yes, and the exams are coming up so I really need to double time my studying" I answered. He smile to me AGAIN. Then we both start studying :)

 

/Lee Gikwang's POV/

 

A smart girl. So Chic. So Nice. So Angelic. Why is she so awesome? She can both look y and cute. Will she reject me? I should be close to her more before I ask her out. She's the kind of girl I like to be with. But I heard she likes someone already from her super talkative bestie. Sunhwa is my neighbor. So she knows that I like Hyosung. Luckily, she can keep a secret. I just wish things would went well with us.