Prologue 01

Taken

[Three months prior to the incident.]

{A normal day of the queenka clique, Girls' Generation, at the S High School Academy for the Arts.}

It was a clear, bright spring day. The sun was shining right through the windows, practically blinding anyone who came near, the air was finally fresh and soothing...

And there was only enough school time just for some exams here and there for the time being.

But for Seohyun? Partytime~ Although, she didn't think that way...

"Hey! Why can't we just hang out at my mansion and spy at the hot guys over the fence or something?" She pleaded against the party idea. Especially if it involved, well...being a total at midnight.

"C'mon, it's just for fun~ We can escape the trip, just for a little while, in Japan and have a little girls night out~" Jessica replied with a sly tone, eyeing the girls, as they agreed with her. Well, almost. 

Everybody in the classroom was sitting at their little places with their cliques, whether the topic was worth to be talked about or not, filled the room with their chitty-chatty voices all day long. Each and every kid was counting down their numbered days to the awaited week...

The final week of school.

To the students, it mean't a hot trip to Tokyo's luxurious resorts, open 24/7, partying all night long, falling in love, and maybe a little something in the hotel rooms. Even though, they were only rising ninth-graders.

Though, to the teachers, it mean't chaos. Who knows if they can control their noisy, yet excited, kids all week long if they can't keep them quiet? Especially with all that end-of-the-year gradings.

"C'mon guys, I can't go if Yuri and I fail the tests! I mean, have you seen our grades?! They're...we practically murdered the report card!" Yoona cried, kicking her legs under the table. 

"Hey!" Yuri smacked Yoona, angrily, hoping for her to shut up. She turned red, as she looked down at her feet. "Cut it out..you don't want the hot upperclassmen boys to hear that we're stupid, do you?!" 

"No..not really." Yoona played with her fingers, not even touching her food. Which was made by her gourmet chef, back at her own mansion, which wasn't as nice as the other girls' homes.

Yuri sat back and rolled her eyes at Yoona's carelessness, as she placed a fashion magazine on top of her face and snoozed back into sleep.

Tiffany sighed, as she decided to break the tense environment between all of the nine of them by waking all of them up and hopefully cheer them up like she always did.

"Girls, I really don't want to do this. What if we get expelled? I mean, I've always wanted to get into S University and graduate...besides Sica, your three Mercedes and ten Visas have already been takin' away, do you really want something worse?! Like what if Kris decides to dump you, just because--"

"HEY!!!!!!" Jessica raised her hands up in protest to stop Tiffany's lecturing again. The commotion enough caused the class to freeze and stare at the nine gorgeous girls in the sunlight, as if they just announced that they were under attack. "N-nothing's going on here~"

She used her killer-warming smile, as everybody turned back to their friends talking about how she was the total "Ice-Princess." After all, how could she be so nice and charming, but be all the emotionless, but gorgeous, on the outside?

"I agree with Tiffany unnie..we're already staying at somewhere nice and we're going to be treated like royalty there! Isn't that enough?!" Seohyun said her words slowly, as she was afraid that she would get lashed out at by Jessica. 

"Hey! You just got into our--" Jessica started hurting her, but was interrupted by Sooyoung, the even quieter one, who pulled her back and pushed her back into her seat. 

"Can't you just stay still?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Apparently, Jessica and Sooyoung had been in a total World War III, ever since she accused Jessica of stealing three of her Prada bags, five pairs of her Jimmy Choo boots, and then stealing Kris and Sehun away. Of course, Jessica is with Kris as of today. "You're causing everybody to have a migraine. Can't you go some guys in Tokyo alone?" 

Jessica was ready to strike back at her, as her anger welled up inside, but Seohyun stopped her in time, pulling her back with all of her strength that she had. "Oh, unnie, don't do this! Can't we just sit and talk about our plans or-or make up with Sooyoung? I mean, we're only 15!" 

"Not gonna happen.." Yuri whispered to Tiffany in the back, as they bursted out into a fit of giggles. Yoona sank into her Calculus textbook even more, hiding her embarrassment of her ditzyness once again for no reason.

Jessica said nothing as she snatched her arm away from Seohyun and she walked out with Sooyoung, both of them probably trying to find Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, hoping to finally settle the petty, girly fight.

"Hey, Tiff. Come with me and let's spy on the boys, eh?!~" Seohyun wiggled her eyebrows and twirled a lock of her hair around her finger. The popular male clique of the school, opposite to Girls' Generation, was EXO. They came to the S High School Academy around two months ago, yet they're already the hot topic of every day. "We can get our mind off of..well, the other girls." 

Seohyun let Tiffany think, as she wrote on a piece of paper, "If you ever see me, I'll never let you go~ And you'll always be my first.

Mine."  
She stuck it in one of her textbooks, shoved it in the old bookshelf and went back to Tiffany. "Pleeease?"

Especially, since the girls' and guys' classrooms were separated, it was even better.

"Sure." Tiffany sighed and got up, closing her books. "I have nothing to do anyway." She crossed her arms, and flipped her hair out of the way of her face. 

"Let's go~!" Seohyun pulled her wrist as they both escaped the girls' part of the school together.

Though, before she exited the classroom, she looked back at her books around the classroom with her little hidden notes.

She just hoped that they would stay a secret forever.


[Two hours later]


"Cleaning again, Lulu?" Kris pondered as he kept knocking the desks down one by one. It was fun to piss him off on his detention duty, watching Luhan go from place to place acting like a cleaning maid around the school.

"Just shut up. Go back to your Jessica or whatever, will you? I thought you had a date today. Isn't she your..I don't know..100th girlfriend of your life?" Luhan spat, finishing his cleaning duty, waiting to get out of the place, but sadly he had to get on to another class...

Gym..with the girls called Girls' Generation....

"You're just jealous, that you've never dated anybody~" Chen wrapped his arm around Luhan's neck, as the boys walked down the hall together. "I just can't wait to get to get Sooyoung to be mine~" He came close to Luhan's ear to tell him something, even though Luhan just edged away from him, afraid that his yness might rub off on him.

"You're stupid. She's still upset over..." Luhan averted his eyes away from Kris, who suddenly appeared right next to him. Afraid that he might get his kicked, he moved on to something else. "Anyway, I'm not good with girls! They're so bratty and spoiled and--what more could they want?! I just want to stay like this~" 

"Never--!" Sehun crossed his arms at Luhan's remark about the girls. They all kept arguing about their views on the girls, until they saw Seohyun and Tiffany pearing over the lockers that lead to another hall. "Huh..what are they doing at a time like this? Aren't they worried of being late?"

"Nah, I bet they're looking for us.." Baekhyun smirked as he kept pondering at them, while the six boys (the other six were busy or just plainly cutting class elsewhere) did not make a move, planning to play a little prank. 

"Look, they're not coming! Sheesh, I haven't seen Lay in a month! I hope he's not turning stupid.." Tiffany kicked the locker next to her as she leaned against the wall. 

Seohyun opened to reply and turned around to face Tiffany, but didn't see EXO yet.

"Hey. I'm not even interested in any of them. Psh, they're so boring, even the sevies are more interesting than them! I'd rather die than to date them!" Seohyun spat.

The boys glared at her evil remark, as anger kept gathering up inside them. "D-did she just say.." "Just wait.."

"ESPECIALLY. XI. LU. HAN." Seohyun screamed out in the empty hallway. 

"SHUT UP!" Tiffany looked sideways in worry. "What if somebody heard you?! Taeyeon would DEFINITELY kill you! And besides, what has Luhan done to you.." The girls have only known Seohyun for two years, compared to their longlasting friendship, but they don't know much about her.

"Just..things.." Seohyuns facial expression turned darker at the thought of that one night..

It was one night, on Yoona's birthday. She decided to have a "super birthday party" in the warehouse behind her mansion. 

It was supposed to be for guests, but becuase nobody took care of it, it got all rusty and was only used for storage. 

"Hey, I got a little idea that we could do~" Yoona grins, as she came back inside with a flashlight and an empty soda bottle.

"Is it the Spin the Bottle game? If so, I'm going to sleep early." Seohyun rolled her eyes, as she started to scoot closer and closer to her sleeping bag. 

"Psh, don't be so dirty-minded." Jessica scoffed. "It's Truth or Dare. Right, Yoona?" She directed her strong gaze at Yoona expectantly. 

"Of course~ We've got a good amount of people, so let's go ahead." Yoona replied nonchantly. Only the Chinese (and two of the Koreans) could only attend the party, as the other half of EXO freaked out and refused to go. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany couldn't attend either due to business dinners with their parents..again.

"Okay, me first." Jessica spins the bottle. Everyone's eyes were directed at the spinning bottle..until it stopped at Seohyun. "Truth. Or. Dare." She made her words as smooth like a snake's hiss and her glare was like a hawk. It was all on her.

"D-dare." She gulped down her words, hoping that she wouldn't regret the decision.


"Run outside." 

"In the rainstorm? No way!" 

"DO IT!" 

Jessica became satisfied as she started on her next dare plan. "Jessica, doesn't that seem a little-" "Hush. Kris. Luhan. Go get her." 

Not sure on what this mean't, the two guys came after her. After all, Seohyun couldn't have ran too far into the jet black forest..or could she?

"Hello..? Jessica, I'm not sure on why you're doing this..it's stupid!" Seohyun wondered around, hopefully back towards the warehouse.

Then she tripped over something that could've been three feet tall.

"Ouch! What is this.." She waved the flashlight over on what is..

A gravestone.

For someone who just died a year ago.

Then that someone grabbed her and tied her.

And dragged her into a little ditch.

"Don't come back into my sight again. Seohyun."







Everything turned even darker. 

Hours later, when she woke up, she was returned into the warehouse that morning..with the blindfold loosely wrapped around her neck. 

"Seohyun! SEOHYUN!" Yoona shook her, until she gladly woke up. 

"Relax! She's asleep!" Luhan chuckled, as Seohyun woke up completely. Then got up to smack him.

"Was that you outside..."

Luhan calmly nodded, then Kris came back.

"You idiot! What if that was some real psycho!" Kris hit Luhan even harder, that he fell to the ground. "You son of a--" 

"STOP!" Jessica pulled them apart, as she faced Seohyun with her eyes overflowing with tears. "I'm sorry..we shouldn't have done that.." 

"It's okay..let's just go shopping or something, unnie.." Seohyun lied back down, closing her eyes to rest. 



"Hello? Seohyun?" Tiffany waved her hand infront of Seohyun's lost expression. "We're gonna be late!" 

"Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking..." Seohyun shook her head out of the shock and smiled again, hoping to seem normal and not out of the blue.

"Like what? Kyuhyun?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows in doubt as they both started to walk to class. 

"NO!" Seohyun shouted at the top of her lungs again. "I mean, just go to class first, I'll get a pass or something.."

"Okay, but don't be too late. Hyoyeon's gonna pick us for her team and if you're not there..you're gonna be on the loser team." Tiffany wrinkled her nose at the thought as she walked around the corner. 

After a few minutes, Seohyun stopped her tracks and turned around. "I know that you were following us...Luhan, Chen, Kris, and 'Bacon.' Can't you go and do something else better for a change?"

"I told you not to call me that! Aish, no wonder all of Korea knows me by that stupid, ty name now!" Baekhyun pointed at Seohyun and was ready to beat her up, but just stayed in that same spot as his other friends stopped him. 

"Whatever. Just leave us alone." She started to sprint to gym but the boys got to her first. 

"C'mon~ We have gym togetherr~" They picked her up and started to drag her to class. 

"Hey! Let me down!" She hit them with all her strength, but it was no use. She was too weak. Ugh. And that basically said that she was a total loser.

"Guys, leave her alone, get to class." Luhan sighed. "I got this." 

They all had said nothing as they dropped her, laughing at how she kept thrashing and all.

Once they were alone in the eerie, empty hallway, Seohyun came up to him to stop the silence from continuing.

"What? You're sick of the rumors of why nobody wants to be your girlfriend?" She smirked, as she kept on talking. "I have no time to stick around with somebody like you. I'm leaving!~"

"You're crazy." Luhan walked the other way to cut class with the rest of his hyungs, wondering why she kept being so harsh. He only wanted to say hey..

"I'm only being mean, because my unnies told me to!"

He heard her say that across the hallway, but by the time he turned around, he was gone.

And he never saw her for the rest of that week. 




==========


Aieeeeeeeeee, that wasn't a very good prologue, was it? It took me forever to write, so sorry >< At first, I planned for them to be strangers and all, but I don't think it'd be nice to start off the story in the middle of something without having a real beginning, huh? 

Again, sorry if thing's don't make sense now, haha. It will all later~ I only intended this chapter to have you all see what they're normally like. Don't worry, it's not going to be your average cliche fanfic (at least I hope so) right now and I don't intend it to be that way in the end. 

So keep encouraging me, please? ^^ If this isn't your type of fanfic right now, check out my other ones and subscribe, toooo~ But the first couple chapters will only be a prologue haha so sit tight. 

Confused? Suggestions? Anything? Leave it in the comments or PM me~ 

As the rule says, no rude, only constructive, comments or criticism down below. Thanks for reading this long, long chapter~ It won't be too long next time! ^^