7

Who is the Baby?

“Are you okay, son?” Kyuhyun asked Suho who just opened his eyes.

“Dad, I dreamt that mom caressing me while I was sleeping,” Suho said.

“Really? your mom must be really loves you,” Kyuhyun ruffled his hair, this time Suho didn’t complain.

“Hi there, little friend!  Feeling better?” Donghae greeted him.

“I’m happy to be able to see you again, hyung!” for the very first time Suho called Donghae hyung and smiled at him.

“Hwaaaah, you’re really adorable!” Donghae hugged him.

“Dad, did you cry?” Suho asked Kyuhyun.

“Nope,” Kyuhyun smirked.

“What a pity,” Suho said.

“But I was worried you little brat!  Don’t ever make me worry again, please don’t leave me!” Kyuhyun hugged Suho.

“Noona, why are you so silent?” Suho asked Yoona.

“I’m so happy you’re okay,” Yoona sniffed.

“Look dad, even Yoona noona cried, why didn’t you?” Suho protested.

Kyuhyun abused Suho’s head gently.  “Do you really wanna see me cry?” he asked.

“Nope, I hope you always smile,” Suho grinned.

“Let’s go home!” Kyuhyun said, smilling.

 

“Really, dad!  I heard Yoona noona called me ‘son’!” Suho argued with Kyuhyun.

“So what if she did?” Kyuhyun arched his brows.

“It means she want to be my mom!” Suho insisted.

“She already had Donghae hyung,” Kyuhyun said calmly.

“Dad!  Don’t you like her?” Suho asked.  Kyuhyun eyed his son and then ruffled his hair.

“Enough speaking, now get rest!” Kyuhyun commanded him.  “If you didn’t sleep in five minutes, I’ll forbid you from playing starcraft,” he threat.

“I get it!” Suho finally closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep.

“Good sleep, son,” Kyuhyun walked out from the room.

 

Yoona didn’t come back to school and called it a day.  She asked Donghae to send her home before he’s going back to work.  Yoona walked into her room and took something from her shelf, a DNA test of her and Suho that secretly she asked for, the result was 99.99%.  She was sure that Suho was her son, but how could she tell Donghae?  Did she need to tell him?  What should she do?  She cried.

The next day, like usual Donghae picked Yoona up and sent her to school, it was silent in the way to school.  It made Donghae anxious.

“What is it, Yoona?  What do you want to say?” he asked.

“Oppa, can we postpone our wedding?” she asked back.

“Well…” Donghae was dumbfounded.  “If that what you want,” he replied.

“Thanks, Oppa!” Yoona smiled weakly and got off the car, walking inside without looking back at Donghae.

“What is it, Yoona?  Why do I never have your heart?” Donghae whispered.

“Yoong~ What’s with the face?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Nothing, Sooyoung-ah,” Yoona gave her a fake smile.  “Hmm… Youngie, I’m thinking about transferring,” suddenly Yoona voiced out.

“Why?” they were surprised by the voice.  It was Suho.

“Suho, why are you here?  Are you alright?” Sooyoung asked.

“I went here to say thank you.  But why Yoona noona suddenly want to change school?” he asked again.

“Suho-ah—“ Yoona tried to make excuses.

“I hate you, noona!” Suho ran away and got back to the parking lot where Kyuhyun was.

“What’s wrong, Suho?  Are you dizzy?” Kyuhyun asked, concerned.

“Dad, I’m going home!  Yes, I’m feeling dizzy,” he said.

“Okay,” but there was a slight of doubt in Kyuhyun’s tone.

“Suho!”  Yoona and Sooyoung called him.

“Dad, I’m sleeping,” Suho closed his eyes before his teachers reached him.  Kyuhyun raised his brows.

“Is he okay?” Sooyoung looked at pretending-to-sleep Suho.

“Please excuse him for today, he’s not felling well,” Kyuhyun said.

“Really?  Okay, hope he’ll be better soon,” Yoona added.

“Oppa, I’ll be home as soon as possible and take care of him.  In case you wouldn’t skip work,” Sooyoung said.

“Okay, thanks.  It’s better that way, I need to go work today,” Kyuhyun smiled.  “Now please excuse us.”

“Spill it!” Kyuhyun ordered Suho in the way home.

“I’m feeling dizzy,” Suho simply said.

“Yeah, that’s the lie version,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Yoona noona… she said she would transfer school,” Suho almost whispered.

“Why?”

“I think it’s because she hates me,” Suho sobbed.

“There’s no way she hates you,” Kyuhyun calmed his son.

“Then why?”

“There’s no way the one who gave birth of you hates you,” Kyuhyun just repeated his words.

Suho nodded.



Logged in just to post this one..
Sorry if it's short, I'll try to update again tomorrow.. please bear with me.. :D
thanks for all of you.. :)