( OO3 )

In Love With You

Don't ing ignore me

 

 Sehun is a lot of trouble when it comes to waking him up from a nice nap. He’s been sleeping for about more than 40 minutes without disturbance and was cuddling with Jongin which ended up with Sehun being more comfortable in his sleeping position than he already was before. That was a problem.

That has caused him not wanting to wake up and being an annoying little brat, not that he wasn’t before. Sehun refused from getting out of Jongin’s hold and Zitao has been frustrated about that for more than 5 minutes. Everyone else had left to inside the dorm and left the four others in the van.

Chanyeol was the first to leave and laughed when he turned to see Jongin and Luhan trying to wake Sehun up. Baekhyun had patted Zitao’s back, Zitao was hoping for him to stay, but he had left him alone with those three. Suho who was silent the whole time told them to hurry up back to the dorms and caught up with the rest of the members who were far ahead of him already.

Manager Seunghwan had left as well, telling them to lock the car when they were done and threw the keys to Zitao. He wanted to go back in the dorm as well and let out a sob when he saw that the EXO-M members were entering the dorms.

Jongin lets out a huge sigh after attempting to wake the princess up. He hasn’t done much; Zitao was doing all the work. He was trying to get Sehun out of Jongin’s hold before Luhan would come up with several ways of killing him.

Luckily seconds later, both Jongin and Sehun are out of the van. The bad news for Luhan is that Sehun is being carried by Kim ing Jongin, ing . Jongin is looking happier than ever and Sehun seems pleased as well. Zitao seems to notice Luhan’s unpleasant expression and decides to help him out.

“J-Jongin! There could be fans around here you know, something bad would happen if you’re seen carrying Sehun like this”, Zitao says in his broken Korean, he hopes that Jongin would know what he was saying.

The other sighs and seems to understand what Zitao was saying. Jongin lets Sehun down carefully, and Sehun is back to his feet. He yawns and rubs his eyes, Sehun still feels tired and just wants to go back to the dorm, but he’s craving for bubble tea right now – when is he not – and decides to just head off by himself, forgetting about the others.

Zitao lets out a sigh and catches up with Sehun, considering that he did say that he would take him to the bubble tea shop. Luhan and Jongin seem too caught up in their argument after Jongin had let Sehun go that they didn’t notice the younger gone.

Luhan was the first to seem to notice the disappearance of the two and quickly ran to catch up, while Jongin was right behind him. In the end, Luhan had grabbed onto Sehun’s hand first and victory was his. The other began to sulk in defeat.

 

 

Sehun was happily drinking his bubble tea and the other two were as well. As for Zitao, who looked like he was about to cry when he had to pay for all that bubble tea, he was just supposed to pay for Sehun’s, it was his treat, but Luhan and Jongin had taken advantage of that and asked him, which ended up with Zitao paying for everything.

He was surprised that the bubble tea shop was opened at this time of hour; he didn’t even know why the workers weren’t surprised when Sehun showed up ordering mostly everything on the menu – Zitao wished it was just an exaggeration – minutes ago. Nothing made any sense, he didn’t dare question anything. 

As of right now, Zitao was sitting by himself while Sehun, Jongin, and Luhan were sitting beside each other trying, so hard to flirt with him. It was enjoyable to watch them both fail in flirting with Sehun. Zitao can’t understand why Sehun thinks of Luhan’s and Jongin’s affection as “normal” when it screams “gay”.  He’s so ing oblivious.

Zitao sips his drink harshly as he watched those 2 being affectionate towards someone that had no clue what was going on. No one can be that innocent right? No one is innocent, what the hell is going on in Sehun’s brain? He turns his attention to his phone, the time was far later than his curfew and Kris would yell the out of him especially because Zitao rather than the other three since has some sense that the duizhang hates him – which isn’t true – but he has a feeling he does.

Since its past 11 at night, he wonders if Luhan and Jongin are really touchy and possessive in the night rather than at any other time in the day. He sees Jongin touching Sehun’s ears, oh my god why, and Luhan taking sips from Sehun’s drink, you have your own you ing deer.

Luhan seems very proud of himself considering that Jongin looks like he’s about to break when he sees Luhan putting his straw into Sehun’s cup and drinking in it with him. Jongin, as an idiot he was, just decided to spill the drink on the table.

Smack

 

1-10000000


Author's Note:

Don't kill me, just don't! It took me 20 years to make this one chapter? I'm sorry but the lack of hunhan feels is the reason to why I don't want to continue writing this. Well, that, I'm going to finish writing this. The whole story isn't long so I hope I don't have your hopes up. Sorry if this fan fic is so cliche or what not, I have no idea what I'm writing. Also I might start another story with sekai so please anticipate it. It's TOTALLY different from this.