( OO2 )

In Love With You

I 'm not Korean, I'm Chinese you er

EXO were stuck in traffic, great. This would happen out of all days, how lucky was Kim Jongin today? The van has barely moved and this would probably take more than 30 minutes or so to get moving. This would happen a few times when EXO would be driving back to the dorms at night, probably because sasaeng fans have been trying to follow them everywhere and caused a bunch of traffic – well EXO’s manager assumes that that’s the problem. –

 Manager Seunghwan had been on the phone with the other manager complaining that they would be late and would cause EXO to lose sleep and tomorrow’s schedule is packed and practicing starts at 8AM at the SM building, like every single day unless they have a day break, which was rarely.

EXO would try to put on their best faces the following days whenever they would be out and cameras would be shoved in their faces, even if they were tired and cranky.

Everybody had groaned and began to pass the time by taking a nap or just playing on their phones. Chanyeol had began to beat box, Zitao began to rap – Luhan had no clue to why he was in the EXO-K van with him – and Jongin shushed them all.

As for Luhan who was all silent, he stared at Jongin and Sehun in envy.  Jongin was already cuddling with Sehun after putting his hands around his waist. Luhan thought he was imagining things when Sehun would smile randomly, but it was probably just because of what he was dreaming about, and not Jongin, definitely not Jongin.

Sehun would have these weird sleeping habits, usually like smiling randomly or pouting, also not to mention sleep talking. He would look really kissable, and Luhan hated that. Luhan would have the urge to kiss him, but what would happen if he did?

Wouldn’t Sehun smack him across the face? Wouldn’t Sehun talk to him anymore if he did? Many more questions have crossed his mind and it scared him. He didn’t take any chances, and then there was a guy the opposite of him, Kim Jongin.

Jongin wasn’t scared to do anything and Luhan envied that about him so much. Whatever Jongin did would work, he would invite Sehun to his room for god knows what, drag him beside him whenever all of EXO would go eat with each other, and of course tries to be beside Sehun every single moment.

Sometimes Jongin would like to have skinship with the other and he would totally try to flirt with him and it wouldn’t be a problem, Sehun would even blush in embarrassment. It would happen every day, and Luhan had taken Sehun away from him a few times, but Sehun would go back to the other.

He did remember that Sehun had met Jongin for 5 years, nothing compared to Luhan who had met him for about 2 years. Then again, Sehun did love his hyung dearly. Luhan did buy him bubble tea everyday when he could and Sehun would be by his side sometimes, nothing compared to the friendship Jongin had with him though.

He needed to change that. Luhan took a quick glance at Sehun and Jongin.

Jongin smirked when Luhan stole a quick glimpse, he was very jealous, everybody would be. Luhan wanted to just push Jongin off a cliff; he wanted to hug Sehun so badly. Jongin was probably having the time of his life, hugging Sehun and which was worse was that Sehun wasn’t resisting, but of course he was sleeping.

Sehun and Jongin looked as if they were a couple and Luhan was pissed. Luhan wished he could’ve made the first move, but Jongin beat him to it. Luhan was in fear of losing, he doesn’t like losing at all, he is in fact competitive, but Jongin is even more.

That was another thing that Luhan was envious of Jongin, nothing is fair. He couldn’t give up now, it was just the beginning. First round was won by Jongin, and it looked like he was winning the whole game now that Luhan can’t do anything to prevent Sehun out of Jongin’s reach. Or can he?

Luhan wasn’t going to accept that, and so he poked Jongin in the eye and he screamed in pain. I should’ve been harsher, well at least Sehun is up now. Zitao, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, who were right in front of the three, turned around to see what was going on.

Zitao rolled his eyes, Chanyeol looked surprised and looked as if he was about to have a heart attack, and Baekhyun laughed, and they all turned back shrugging, it wasn’t really anything new. They went back to beat boxing – well Chanyeol did – but tried not to piss Jongin off and Zitao had quietly rapped in Chinese. Baekhyun was awkwardly on the side and tried to beat box as well, but failed. Chanyeol let out a laugh.

As for Sehun, he was very startled by Jongin’s scream and looked directly at him. By where Luhan was, the two looked like they were going to kiss. Sehun didn’t move and began to speak, but Luhan had no idea what he was saying.

Jongin let out a small smile and nodded and held Sehun closer in his arms and they both closed their eyes again as if what just happened didn’t even happen. Before Jongin had closed his eyes, he stuck his tongue out to Luhan.

Luhan was going to lose it, he really was. He hoped that the ride wouldn’t take so long so he could shove Sehun in his bedroom when they arrive at the dorm. Luhan needed another plan, but nothing came across his mind.

It took him about a minute to realize that he could use someone to get the job done, Huang Zitao. Yes, this plan would totally work according to Luhan; he just needed to tell this plan to Zitao.

“Zitao, Zitao, I need your help”, whispered Luhan in Chinese, he was afraid that Jongin would hear him if it was in Korean. Gladly Jongin doesn’t know Chinese well, so it was a big opportunity to get help from his Chinese members.

Zitao wanted to just run away from his hyung; he didn’t want to do anything to interfere with Luhan’s and Jongin’s fight. Why do I have to help, there’s Yixing, heck, there’s even Kris! Out of all people, he had to be picked. Then again, he realized that none of his Chinese hyungs were with him. , wrong van.

He hadn’t really comprehended that he was just rapping with Chanyeol a few minutes ago and was laughing at Jongin while he was snuggling with Sehun. Then there was Luhan, why is he in this van too? Zitao just shook that out of his head, the real problem was that Luhan was asking for him to do a deed.

Luhan was a very strange hyung if you asked Zitao and he really didn’t want to answer Luhan. Zitao was afraid that Luhan would kill him or something though, so he turned around hoping that it wasn’t anything stupid. He was wrong.

“What the fu-, I mean what do you want Luhan?” He answered back in Chinese; he knew that he couldn’t speak in Korean since Luhan spoke Chinese to him.

“I need you to help me win Sehun’s heart and my kung fu panda, Chinese friend, Huang Zitao, really needs to help me right now.” Luhan whispered again and Zitao wanted to cry, he really didn’t want to do anything.

“F-Fine, but what’s in it for me hyung?” The younger one asked, he was beginning to become intimidated by the older. If he didn’t receive anything, then what was the point of helping? Then again, he couldn’t back out now.

“Ah, you’ll be getting something very special, ok? Now I need you to wake up Sehun and talk to him so he could get off of that idiot”, Luhan replied and pointed at Jongin. Zitao looked confused, was that it, nothing more or nothing less?  

Zitao nodded his head in response, it better be something good. Luhan smiled and patted Zitao’s back and motioned him to go and wake his “beloved” Sehun up. He bit his lip before shaking Sehun up, and shook him a few more times till he began to open his eyes.

Jongin woke up as well, Zitao panicked, what was he supposed to say to him? That Luhan was going to kill him if he wouldn’t do what he was told to do? Sehun whimpered and Jongin refused to let him go.

“Need anything Tao?” Jongin asked coldly, it wasn’t like he hated Tao, he just didn’t like the fact that he woke up his “princess” Sehun up. Zitao gulped, and looked at Luhan. What the am I supposed to say? Luhan gave him signals and Zitao had no idea what it meant, but guessed that he needed to continue.

“O-Oh, I wanted to ask dear Sehun if he wanted, t-to, to, um, go out for bubble tea with me”, Zitao stuttered and asked as quickly as possible. , , , I ed up; Luhan hyung is going to kill me, . Before Jongin could answer back, and Luhan as well, Sehun spoke.

“I would love to Zitao”, he replied and smiled. Zitao looked stunned, and so were Luhan and Jongin. , I knew it wasn’t going to be so easy. Zitao needed to fix the situation, and so he did.

“Sehun-ah, I was hoping that Luhan can join us, he, um, you know, he’s the one who loves drinking bubble tea more than you, am I right?” Zitao asked, hoping that Sehun would say yes, and if he didn’t then something bad would happen to him for sure.

Sehun nodded his head. Luhan smiled and ruffled Sehun’s hair, and he blushed. He ing blushed.

“But wait, I want to go too!”

 


Author Notes:

Panda! Tao entered the scene, well forced to by his hyung Luhan, poor him. I guess no

one won this round, hehe.  Sorry if this seems a bit short, but I hope to make longer ones, but as I said,

it'll take 2 weeks or more depending on how I feel, OTL. Thanks for subscribing, upvoting, and

commenting. Please do so, I really appreciate it! By the way, I am going on vacation in about a week or so and

I won't be able to update, sorry about that! So, yeah...if this has any grammar mistakes, I'll be sure to fix them.