9: Omo! He had fever! (part 2)

Apartment Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Bye oppa! Be careful during your journey " you bid a goodbye to Jr before he get into his car and drive away.

" Ren-ah, it's look like you're alone again " said Gayoon to her beloved younger brother.

" I guess so " Ren said and walk towards the apartment. You and Gayoon follow behind.

" Unni, are the other always go back to their parents house ? " you ask.

" Hmm... Once a month. "

" Unni and Oppa ? " you ask innocently.

" Ahhhhh...!! We can visit our parents often. They also often come here. Beside, they always had outstation " said Gayoon. " How about you ? You don't to visit your parents ? "

" Hmm... I still didn't have a courage to meet them " you look down.

" It's okay. You'll one day " she patted your back. You smile. All of sudden, her phone ringing. She pick it up, signalling you to go first. You found Ren already dissappear from your sight.* Maybe he already at apartment * You decided to take a walk at park. You sit on bench and watch the scenery.

Suddenly, you phone ringing. You answer when you saw Gayoon name appear on the screen. " Hello, unni. Wae ? " you ask.

" _________-ah, I gotta go to meet my parents. I already told Ren. Maybe I can't come back tonight. So, can you cook for Ren too ?  You know, he is sick. Please " said Gayoon without giving a chance for you to ask. She sounds urgent.

" O-O-Okay " you immediately agree. "

Thanks. I really need your help. Okay, bye " she cut the call. You suddenly smile shyly to yourself, thinking about Ren this morning.

****

You already done cooking. Ren come to your house and both of you eat silently.

After eating, you join him watching the television. You sneak a peek at him and saw he furrowed his eyebrows, like he was in sick.

" Oppa, are you okay ? " you ask worriedly.

" I'm okay. Just dizzy " he massage his temple. " ______-ah, tonight you'll sleep alone, is it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter