1: meeting mr girly face

Apartment Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wah!!!" you look up to see the 13 level apartment in front of you. You observe around the apartment. You can see there are two apartment building that connect together by the main building at the middle. You walk into the building with your luggage.

" Wah!!! Daebak !!!" you observe around the lobby. Now, you totally impress with the decorations. You walk while looking around and didn't notice someone walks towards you while looking at his camera.

Suddenly, you bump into the person. " Auoch " you cried in pain even you didn't feel to the ground. You rub your shoulder. Fortunately, the person's DSLR is hanging at the neck, so it didn't fell down.

" Omo,mianhe " you apologize to that person and look up to see her. You captivate with the beauty in front of you.

" Yah!!! where you put your eyes ? "  he shout at you,his voice can make your eardrum vibrate. You shock for two things now; first, his voice. It's totally prove that he is a guy.When you look at his chest, yes, its totally flat. Now, you're sure he is a guy. Second, you shock when he shout at you. * why he shouting at me ? I'm already apologize to him. Haish! this guy is really... *

He stare at you, his eyeball almost pop out from it's socket.

" Mi..Mianhe " you apologize to him, again. Even you mad at him, but you have to maintain your good status here. Plus, today is your first day here. You don't want to let you new neighbours think negatively about you.

He stare at you. You also look up to see him since you shorter than him. * I used to see him somewhere but...where ? He seems familiar*

" I didn't saw you just now. Btw, you also didn't saw me, right ? You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter